SEVENTEEN✔️

Yayyyyy🥰, I'm so happy right now. Wild Hearts is currently ranking 32nd in wattpad contest. Thanks for reading and voting all along, and it gets more better when you still hang in there. Thanks❤️

********

    Keila was torn with what she heard, it wasn't only confirming her fears that Hayden hadn't been so truthful with her all ways.

   The girl in his room had said he had his eyes on her, and what could the girl be doing in his room by that time of the night?, he would have permitted her in, in the first place, she reasoned.

   He was only trying to pretend he wasn't involved when she called. She was hurt and felt betrayed. She had no idea what to do than bang the call that moment.

    She wanted an explanation but she felt she didn't need one since the situation was as clear as day. It took her about an hour before she could get some sleep, not after crying. It had become part of her these days and she hated it.

   The next day was sunday. She tried to push all that was in her mind aside, she had muted Hayden's messages immediately three of them came in, and he had been calling about four times.

   She put her phone on airplane mode and got dressed to attend the only church in their estate. She couldn't deny the feeling of being hurt, Camilla had said it right, and now Kaden would taunt her if he found out, it was all too fast to happen to her.

   Elena was still in the picture yet to be a settled case and now Hayden was cheating on her while she tried against all odds to be faithful to him.

   She was barely aware that the church service was over, until she saw everyone tripping out and she headed home. She left her phone untouched and slept off against her wish. She felt like hating Hayden but she couldn't.

   Yeah!, she had loved him to much to hate him this quick.

      *******

     Hayden had a sleepless night and immediately it was sunday morning, he had called her and sent her texts, all left unreplied and unanswered.

   At a point, her phone stopped going through. He hated himself for a mistake like that.

   He furiously left his room to go to Rowena's. He banged the door and she answered that she was coming not bothering to ask who it was, not like he would have cared to answer.

  Rowena opened the door and her face lit up at seeing him.

  "Heyyy, finally come to take the opportunity", she whined crazily.

  "Rowena, you must be crazy. If anything goes wrong between my girlfriend and I, I will kill you", he charged.

  "I could sue you for assault", she blabbed looking remorseful, and he didn't get why.

  "You should read the law better, don't ever come close to me anymore, asshole", he barked and walked out of the building, leaving her shocked. She hadn't known this side of him.

  He ran his hands through his hair to get himself calm but it wasn't working. He dreaded the result of calling her again, which was that it wouldn't go through but he did try and the result was the same.

   He felt helpless as he wasn't close by to go after her, he was far away in a place where if anything should go wrong between them, he would be at risk. He was very disturbed and hadn't thought of his studies. It was his fault, he noted.

      *******

   Immediately Keila got to work on a Monday morning, she was summoned by the company's manager. She went to her office and dropped her stuffs, adjusted her suit and went ahead to meet him. She met his assistant at her desk by his door.

   "You can go in", she told Keila almost immediately she got there.

  "Okay".

   She opened the door and caught sight of the manager at his desk.

   "Good morning sir", she said.

  "Miss Keila, nothing is good about the morning".

  "I hope there is no......."

  "Of course, you have caused a problem for the company already so there is".

  "I don't understand you sir".

  "You are smart but you proved me wrong with your actions".

  "Excuse me Mr Scales, I'm lost here".

  "Take a seat".

  "I am fine standing sir".

  "Anyhow. You were asked to meet our company's new client on Friday evening".

  "Yes sir and I did promptly".

  "If you had promptly done your job, he wouldn't have refused to partner with us. I see it as you don't put the company's interest in your heart, you only care about yourself".

  "What are you insinuating sir and what did he tell you that made you feel I don't have the company's interest at heart", she asked already getting the point of his discussion.

  "Miss Keila, I know you are not incompetent and that was why I chose you for the job, you need to make things right, he said he would refuse our partnership if you don't agree to his request".

  Now she saw that he was being selfish. If it was his wife, she was sure he never would think about the company's interest but she set the thought aside.

  "Sir, my personal life shouldn't get involved with my duty, I can't, for the sake of a client, dissatisfy my feelings, other than business, I can't have anything else to do with him"z

  "Don't you get it Keila", Mr scales banged his table. "This is business also and I won't let you ruin it, we have a lot of benefit from him", the manager said his eyes squinting so that it annoyed her with the intensity he was using towards the matter.

   "We could as well ensure our benefits are earned legally".

  "You would regret this if you don't make amends, consider your stay in this company shorter than expected, I promise you. Now out of my office".

  She was surprised by his foolish actions, it was the first time such would happen to her in her three years stay at the company, but she did comply and walked out. Never would she go against her conscience to satisfy others.

   *****

Go girlie Keila😌, Mr Manager gats calm✔️

Kaptaine Babbitt ❤️