FIFTY✔️

******

"Hey babe", it was Hamilton when Keila received the call.

"Good afternoon", she answered not used to calling him sweet names and stuffs because it still felt hard after a while getting used to him.

It felt odd enough for her and he didn't seem to mind. So she never tried. She saw it as if Hamilton didn't even care about the marriage but was going along with her father and his own father's plan. She did mind if he didn't care.

"You busy in the evening?".

"Nah free schedule I got here", she answered.

"Let's hang out. Uhhh I mean, go on a date".

"Okay....., when?", she answered after a moment of shock.

"Six".

"Fine, see ya".

"I will pick you up".

"Okay, bye".

"I love you", he said for the very first time they had been together and she was sort of startled, her heartbeat picking up. She wondered if he could hear because she was lost for words.

"Yeahhh", she dragged and hit end.

She flipped her phone on the bed and started to think. She flushed, she never expected him to say that to her. It had sounded so real, but she knew she didn't love him. If anything, she was only starting to like him and his guts.

She felt as if he was finally trying to please her. He hadn't seem to her the dates type, who was teaching him?, she wondered. They had only gone on another date once after they met the first time and it was initiated by her father. They only met casually times after and she barely saw him. She wasn't lying when she said he was busy.

Right now Hamilton didn't sound like someone had asked him to do this. She was more than happy. It was the first time he had made her this happy. He did send her packages once in a while but it never made her feel this way. She just got them and sent some thanks. She wasn't lacking anything and most things he sent were just a bonus.

She wondered if she was going to love Hamilton. She didn't see it coming soon but she wanted it to happen so she could get over Hayden, after coming to the conclusion that she was over Miles who she didn't think she was ever in love with.

But she was more than sure she loved Hayden, a part of her still did. She regretted not cherishing all they had together to make such a mistake she did. She wanted to change things but right then, it wasn't what she could do.

She was going on a date with Hamilton and she hoped things would be different. She hoped to start seeing the very better side of him and move on. She was a girl and still thinking about Hayden with another girl hurt her so much. More so, she still  thought it was Elena.

She started to dishevel her well arranged closet. She wanted this to be better, she was positive it would be. She had no choice if Hamilton was going to be her husband. She smiled when she found the dress.

*******

It was some minutes to six and Hamilton had pulled up already. She was not very ready but she didn't want to keep him waiting. She was trying her best to impress him greatly.

He came inside her house. She never locked her gate until it was night time. She did lock her house's front door which had a code and only her father knew it. She peeped and saw him, suddenly her nerves grew intensely.

She immediately walked out to meet him.

"Hamilton", she said in a form of greeting, all smiles.

"Hey", he stopped two feet close to her and kissed her forehead.

She blushed feeling very cold because he slipped his arm away from her waist after he kissed her forehead. The simple gesture did a lot to her.

  She was more convinced it was really going to be better. Likeeee, she hadn't got to see this side of her busy fiancé. She hoped if they married, he would keep this up and she would have no much trouble loving him. She was always the fan of attention and excess care, not much of money and presents although she wanted them. Girls wanted them...

  She no longer felt like being given the chance to find love on her own. Nah, starting over was a problem. She wanted the person her father had shipped her with. Lexy has said she liked Hamilton, her heart confirmed it. She knew it was coming too quick like what happened with Miles, but what made it different?. Both parties were involved this time.

She didn't say anything and avoided his gaze. His eyes were pretty since she had started to see it and she didn't want to get lost in them and loose more balance which she was managing that minute.

"You look fucking beautiful, and uhh I don't seem to deserve you", he added sadly.

She wondered why he said that, her countenance changed too, didn't he want her?. What was wrong?, she questioned.

"Ham....".

"Nah, you're too good for me and I'm not used to this. I mean giving time to a girl and all that. I'm very busy, I know and you deserve someone who can give you love and attention you truly deserve", he said and pulled her in for a hug.

She wanted to cry, he was thoughtful that minute even though she never saw that side of him and he touched her.

  Another side of Hamilton was brilliant and interesting. She found it out and it made her smile. She wanted to tell him she was fine with him and could handle it but she knew it was going to be hard. It would be torture to him if he felt he wasn't doing enough for her so she said...

"Really, I'm fine", and smiled looking into his eyes for the very first time without looking away.

"Common, as much as I would have just liked a quiet time with you at your place. I already got us reservations and we don't want to be late", he fixed their hands together and took her to his car. She did lock her gate securely this time.

Like he never did, he opened the passenger door for her. Keila lmew she was loving soon again and the thought made her blush. She waited for him to get in and he drove off.

********

A better ride😌

Kaptaine Babbitt❤️