1

Y/n Pov

I closed the door of my car and looked at the building in front of me. Who opens a place like this on a pretty busy street. The building was standing out since it was white and it was only 2 stories high. I took a deep breath and quickly made my way to the double glass doors so no one I knew would see me, I find it embarrassing to be here already let alone if someone I know sees me. I would die out of embarrassment. I pushed the glass door open that was much lighter than I expected, making me almost trip as I thought it would be heavier and pushed with some force.

This place looks expensive as it's all white with weird paintings and the white marble floor. There was no one here except the receptionist and so I made my way to her. She looked at me with a smile and I looked past her as I knew that I would look at the wrong places on her body. I still can't believe I came here. "Uhm hi, I'm booked for a therapist?" I said unsure, the girl giggled and looked at the computer screen. "Do you have an ID?" She asked, I nodded my head and took out my cardholder before placing my ID down for her to take. I just stood there and played with my rings as she was doing her thing, I snapped out of it when she placed my ID back. "Just walk up the stairs and the waiting room is right there." She explained as I put everything back. "Thank you."

I made my way up the white marble stairs and once I made it, the waiting room was right there. I walked up to one of the white couches and sat down, it was all modern interior and all the light came from the big windows. I may look calm on the outside but on the inside, I just want to run away from here, it wasn't even my idea to come here. I snapped my head up when I heard heels clashing against the marble floor, making the sound echo through the waiting room. It felt like lust consumed my body when I saw her, she stopped in front of me and I couldn't stop lusting over her.

"Ms.Hwang, right?" She asked and I stood up, she took a small step back because of our close proximity, I was still much taller than her even though she had heels. "Just call me Y/n." I said and extended my hand, she accepted the handshake and sinful thoughts entered my mind, her hands were so soft and I could think of many more places they would wrap perfectly around. "Nice to meet you Y/n, I'm Jennie Kim and I will be your psychotherapist." She said and I could only nod as my head was still busy with her hands. We let go of the handshake and I cleared my throat.

"Let's head to my office." She said and started walking as my eyes went south before following her. The dress hugged all her curves perfectly. She opened the door and let me in first, I scanned the room as she sat down in a white armchair and crossed her legs. "Take a seat." She said pointing at the couch that was across from her with just a glass coffee table separating us. "Have you ever been to this kind of therapy before?" She asked as she leaned over to the coffee table to get her note book and pen. I tried not to but I couldn't stop from looking at her cleavage. I was starting to feel really guilty about doing this but it was impossible to stop.

"I actually haven't, if I'm honest I find this really embarrassing.... it wasn't even my idea to come here." I explained to her while leaning back on the couch. "There's nothing to be embarrassed about, more people than you think have the same problems, it's just something people avoid talking about." She explained with a small smile, I smiled a little too.

"The person who booked you in here said that you have been diagnosed with hypersexuality and that you are a sex addict?" She read out from her notes, I felt the embarrassment go through my whole body, I need to stop talking with my roommate. "I don't know, I mean I am." I blurted out while bouncing my knee and avoiding looking at Ms.Kim. "Do you ever feel sexually frustrated?" She asked, looking me in the eyes, I gulped and felt even more horny. "I do all the time and jerking off isn't working."

"Jerking off?" She questioned and I nodded my head while licking my lips. "I was born with a dick." Ms.Kim nodded her head and wrote down some notes before continuing. "Do you have a partner or anyone that you have sexual activities with instead of masturbating since it doesn't give you the relief you desire?" I shook my head at her question. "I'm still a virgin and every time I was close to actually having sex with someone I always got disturbed and I'm single too." She hummed and kept writing down notes. "So there's no one you could have sex with and do you masturbate often?" I was getting curious about how she was able to ask all these questions in a professional way, she did look sexy while doing so.

Was I really going to tell her how often I like to beat my meat, what's the point of this therapy if I won't. "Very often, when I wake up, shower, when I am bored and when I feel really horny which is all the time." She tapped her pen on the notebook. "Are sexual fantasies something that occupy your mind?" It would be a lie if I said no since I am basically having fantasies about taking Ms.Kim on the desk behind her. "I have them all the time, I try to get rid of them but can't and they occupy my mind for more than half of the day."

"How about your childhood, were you sexually abused and I know this question might be a little hard but it's important." Ms.Kim looked at me with that same small smile on her and shifted a little in her seat. "No, I grew up in a normal and loving family." I told her while looking at her exposed legs, that looked very sexy. "That's good then, it's just something I need to ask to see what could cause your behaviour. " I hummed as she was just doing her job. I was starting to feel frustrated as I have been horny since she shook my hand. I glanced at the clock on the wall and we have been talking for about 30 minutes now.

"How long are these sessions?" I asked her and she looked up from her notes turning her head to look at the clock before looking back at me. "Usually about an hour." I nodded and we made eye contact, her eyes were seductive. "Why would someone like you become a sex therapist?" I widened my eyes as I said it out loud, she furrowed her eyebrows slightly and tilted her head a little. "I don't mean that you are bad at your job....it's just that you could probably be a model if you wanted to." I told her to avoid the real reason because the real reason was that she was just making me horny and I came here for the opposite effect, not that I'm complaining. She let out a small laugh shaking her head. "Let's keep talking about you so I can help you."

"What kind of help do you offer?" I asked and leaned forward, probably hoping for too much. "Psychotherapy or talk therapy which we are doing now and we also have medications if there is a mental illness." I nodded at what she said and this wouldn't be so bad, at least I will get to see her often. "So what do you think the problem is here yourself?" She asked and I looked her in the eye and kept eye contact as I spoke.

"The problem here is that I feel horny just by looking at you Ms.Kim."

Please Vote