14

Lisa Pov

"Look who's home." I exclaimed as Y/n entered the living room with a stupid grin. "Please just tell me that this time you actually had sex." I said as she slumped down beside me. "Listen Lisa, the whole night...we were up until the sunrise." Y/n said while nodding her head a bit with a big smile on her face. I grabbed her arm and she looked at me. "How was it?" I asked and squeezed her arm. "It was literally the best thing that I have ever experienced , I mean there's nothing better than sex."

"How long did it take you to bust?" Y/n hid her face in her palms and chuckled before looking up at me. "The first time I came within a minute." I tried to not laugh but couldn't help it as it just slipped, I stopped when Y/n smacked my arm. "Hey, I lasted longer each time...I think I went for six minutes the longest." Y/n proudly said and I patted her thigh. "Plus, she really enjoyed it the other times where I went for more than a minute and said that I was good in bed." I rolled my eyes at her boosted ego when suddenly Y/n's phone went off. "Booty call from Rosé?" Y/n looked at me before looking at her phone, she shook her head. "Nope, Ms.Kim texted me about our next appointment."

Y/n Pov

I quickly replied to Ms.Kim before looking at Lisa, I was about to hug her when she stopped me. "Yeah no...shower first, you smell like sex and vanilla, plus only god knows what kind of juices and stuff you are covered in." I licked my lips and looked at her intently, Lisa widened her eyes and was about to stand up and make a run for it when I threw myself at her. "God please no!" She cried out as I pinned her down on the couch. "What are you going to do now?" I asked her while still pinning her down on the couch. Lisa wriggled her body trying to get out of my grip but failed. "You are going to regret this." Lisa threatened and I was about to ask how but got my answer when she kneed my balls.

I looked at Ms.Kim as we held eye contact, I sighed deeply and pursed my lips. "Even though I have sex with this person, I can't stop fantasising about you...the both of you to be honest." I explained and a blush made its way to my face from embarrassment. My breath became slower from her intense gaze, making me pull my hoodie over my crotch as subtly as possible. I guess it wasn't as subtle as I thought since her gaze went to my crotch for a split second before going back to my eyes as she licked her lips.

"How about I help you with that?" She asked and I tilted my head a little. "How?...I mean you can't really enter my brain and turn off the fantasies." Jennie shook her head and stood up. "I wasn't talking about those." She said as she sat down next to me on the couch, I tried to keep my breathing patterns normal but was failing miserably. "But about this." She explained as she pulled up my hoodie to reveal the erection visible through my sweats. "I mean...I guess it could help with those thoughts too." I inhaled shakily as her breath hit my ear when she whispered those words to me as she cupped me through my sweats.

"W-Why-." She cut me off by licking her palm and slipping it inside my boxer briefs grabbing my dick. "We've been talking about how fantasies occupy your mind for almost an hour now...maybe it will help if they come true."

I breathed heavily and widened my eyes. "Holy fuck." I breathed out and turned off the alarm clock on my phone before looking under my covers. I groaned and laid my head back down. "What are you...14 to still get wet dreams." I grumbled out to myself since I made a mess before I even woke up.

I stepped out of my car and slammed the door closed before opening the backseat door and grabbing my gym bag. I had one on one training with the coach since the fight with Jong-In was nearing every day. Feeling my phone vibrate I took it out of my pocket as I walked towards the entrance. A grin I couldn't help appeared on my face when I saw that it was Rosé.

We haven't been able to meet up since that night because she has been busy with work which was four days ago. Wednesday now, we saw each other Saturday. It was hard...for me at least since I was literally having some sort of sex withdrawal. Sexual fantasies left and right, wanking wasn't enough now that I had tried sex. I was desperate for sex, I guess Ms.Kim was right when she said that me trying sex in this state could just make things worse. Maybe I should have listened to her, but at the same time I don't regret it either.