Sex Gurus 2

CHECK OUT THE SEQUEL FOR SEX GURUS
(check out my other books too)

Cross out sex therapy because what they need now is a couple therapist although at this point not even the world's best therapist can help them fix this mess

Cross out sex therapy because what they need now is a couple therapist although at this point not even the world's best therapist can help them fix this mess. Who would've thought that all their lives would change so drastically in such a short span of time. Was it for the best though? It almost doesn't seem like it. Nothing seems to be able to stop their problems now because the things that could, are the things that will hurt the others around them. It was now a choice of being selfish or selfless. Love, lust, loss and longing. Where's the happiness?

"No Lisa, it never helped me with getting over her."

"I think about you every minute of the day, Jennie."

"I didn't do it because it's you Chaeyoung, I did it because that's no way to treat anyone. You could be a fucking random stranger for all I care, and I would do the same."

"You can't say that Y/n...I did just as much wrong as you. I knew all along how wrong this was and still chose to be selfish and continue."

 "You don't understand Chaeyoung! She's my sister...I couldn't do that to her no matter how wrong it is and was. She loves her, I'm sorry."

"That's when I knew that I would never be more than what I was for her right now, but I rather be what I am now than nothing at all."

"I wish I never found out; I just want everything to go back to how it was."