2

Jennie Pov

I was taken aback by her answer. Yes, it's good that she tells me the exact problems, but she didn't seem like a straightforward kind of person. I gripped around my pen a little tighter as it was about to fall and cleared my throat. "Why exactly do you feel horny just by looking at me?" She shrugged her shoulders as she kept a straight face. "I can't look at anyone without making it sexual, it can be everything from their hands after a handshake." She glanced at my hands making me do the same. "It can be their exposed legs or cleavage." Her eyes scanned my whole body. "Just everything, I will probably be lusting over you for a long time now, Ms.Kim."

I was used to people sharing their problems with me, but not in this kind of way. They would always be really embarrassed and avoid going into this kind of detail which made it hard to help them. I never had anyone admit that they are lusting over me or will be. "Does it affect your everyday life much?" I asked her to not get lost in my thoughts, Y/n nodded her head. "It does a lot actually, I don't want people to think that I'm a pervert....I'm not one it's just- I have a really hard time controlling my sexual desires and fantasies." She finished with a sigh and I felt bad for her, but in the end I'm here to help her.

"Remember that no one here will think of you that way and I will help you solve your problems." I told her and stood up while fixing my dress, I felt her gaze on me but ignored it. "That would be it for today and I will send you the information when our next meeting will be." She stood up and just when she was about to take my hand for a handshake the door to my office opened. "I'm sorry, I thought you finished at this hour." I looked at the door to see Nayeon peeking inside. "It's okay I was leaving." Y/n said and turned to me again. "It was nice meeting you Ms.Kim." She said and took my hand, shaking it lightly. "You too and I will see you." I replied to her and she nodded with a smile before walking to the door and Nayeon stepped aside so she could leave.

I took my notebook and pen before going to my desk and putting it down. "Who is she?" Nayeon asked as she closed the door. "New patient." I replied shortly and she hummed. "She was hot, what does she have a problem with, maybe I can help her?" She said while wiggling her eyebrows, I rolled my eyes at what she said and shook my head. "I can't tell you, it's illegal to give out information about your patients." I said while walking to the big window. I can't believe that I succeeded with this in the end.

"You should at least sleep with her, I know I would." I turned my head towards Nayeon with furrowed eyebrows; she only shrugged her shoulders. "That's also against the rules, it's strictly forbidden to sleep with your patients." I said as I looked at Y/n entering her car from the window I'm looking out from. "You didn't say that you wouldn't sleep with her so that means that if it were legal you would do it." I laughed at what she said and went to my desk and got my bag. "Let's go get lunch, maybe I can shut you up with food." She scoffed and walked to the door and walked out leaving me behind. I sighed and looked at the clock on the wall before walking out too.

Y/n Pov

I opened the door to the condo and walked in, I was greeted with nothing and kicked off my shoes. I walked through the living room and then to the kitchen and still no one, she's probably upstairs. I opened the fridge and got a water bottle, closing the fridge I almost spilled everything as she was leaning against the counter. "You scared me Lisa." I said and she giggled while I drank my water. "How did it go?" She asked and sat on the counter, I set aside my water and leaned against the kitchen island. "It went well." I told her simply and she squinted her eyes at me with a smirk.

"There's more, stop lying to me you horny kid." She said and jumped off the counter and walked up to me. Her finger poked my chest. I smirked while remembering Jennie and everything about her, she will be the only thing occupying my mind now in sinful ways. "Her name is Jennie Kim and she's my therapist, it's like she seduced me by accident....I get horny just thinking about her or hearing her name." I said and chewed on my bottom lip after.

Lisa took a step back and shook her head at me. "You can't be lusting over someone who is supposed to help you with this whole hypersexuality thing." She said and shook me, I grabbed her hands to stop her. "I can't help it Lisa, if only you saw her." She suddenly hugged my waist and started dragging me. "Let's go and eat lunch."

Lisa held my hand as we walked towards the small sushi place. I wasn't bothered by Lisa holding my hand or being touchy, she's been my friend since we were kids. I find it weird, I mean it was even weird to make out with her which we have tried so there won't be anything happening between us. She's like an older sister to me. I opened the door and walked in together with Lisa hand in hand. Fortunately a waiter came and not a waitress and led us to a table for two. I only kept my eyes on Lisa and nowhere else since I know how it can get sometimes.

"I was wondering....why do you not have a girlfriend?" Lisa asked me, I looked up from the menu and thought about it. "I actually don't know maybe I'm just scared that I will mess it up with this whole sex thing." I told her, a bit unsure. "Listen Y/n, there are a bunch of girls that would date you and relationships nowadays are all about sex anyway." She said while waving her hands to prove her point. It was true though, those toxic relationships where everything is about good sex and nothing else.

The waiter came and we made our orders before continuing our talk. "I guess, but what if I actually get over this, I won't be happy in a relationship without love." She hummed and rested her chin on her palms while looking at me intently. "Want to fuck?" She asked and I tried to hold in my laugh but failed and busted into laughter together with Lisa probably gaining attention from other tables.

Jennie Pov

As I was talking to Nayeon I got distracted by loud laughter, making me snap my head towards the direction. I frowned a little when I saw Y/n my patient, I wasn't frowning because she was here but she was with someone. They seemed really close since the girl was holding onto Y/n's hands as they calmed down, I thought she was single. I wonder who she is. "Isn't that your patient, what's her name?" Nayeon said, snapping me back into reality.

"Y/n." I answered her simply and continued eating.

"Do you think that's her girlfriend?" She asked and I looked up from my food and Nayeon was looking at the two. I glanced at them and they were feeding each other. "No, she said that she's single." I blurted out and stopped for a second, Nayeon suddenly had a smirk plastered on her face. "Thought you couldn't give out information about patients?" She said in a mocking tone, why does she need to be so annoying at times.

"It was just a small slip." I told her before grabbing my water. "They look cute though." I swallowed the water in a lump which hurt my throat at what she said. "I guess they do." I told her uninterested and with a shrug.

Please Vote