25

Monday
6:30am
Rosé's Place

Y/n Pov

With all my strength I reached for my phone on the nightstand, turning off the alarm. Rosé beside me groaned and laid on her back since she was resting her head on my torso. I had training at 8:30am and she had to be at work at 8:00am. It was quiet, seeming like no one wanted to get up. "What if we don't get up?" I asked, clearing my throat after as my voice was raspy. Rosé hummed and placed her hand on my stomach, her fingers tapping against it. "It would be nice..." She stated, trailing off, I glanced at her to see her have her eyes closed while laying on her side now while thinking about it. "But I can't." I sighed at what she said.

"Please, we can just be in bed all day and do bed activities instead." I tried since we didn't have any sex last night since it got late.

"What time is it?"

"6:40am."

"I do have time for one round before work...plus why let your morning wood go to waste."

I instantly checked under the covers to see that I indeed had a visible boner in my boxers. Looking to my side, Rosé was already reaching for a condom in her nightstand. She handed it to me, to put it on. Pulling my boxers down just enough to take my dick out, I put it on before going between her legs, pushing the silk nightgown up. She cupped my face and pulled me into a kiss, but it was different. The kisses the two of us would share wouldn't be pure lust anymore, but more passionate with time.

She moaned into the kiss as I slowly inserted myself into her, making her bite my lower lip. I started moving in and out, slowly increasing my pace. "Fuck, you feel so good...Rosé" I moaned out in her neck as she dug her nails into my back.

Tuesday
2:37pm
Jennie's Office

I held tighter onto her hips and helped her move faster up and down as she was getting tired. Her dress rode up her thighs even more, heels still on, head thrown back and her hands on my knees, supporting herself. Thrusting up as she went down, her moans loud. At first I was worried that someone would hear us, but she reassured me that every room at this place was sound proof. "Fuck, harder please." Jennie whined out as if I wasn't going hard already.

My feet grounded to the floor as I was sitting on the couch, I thrusted even harder. She choked on her moans, feeling close I wrapped my left arm around her back and with my right hand I went under her dress. Letting my thumb rub her clit so she could climax too. Jennie let out a hum and closed her eyes, finally reaching her orgasm. I groaned and used the strength that I had left to thrust into her since she wasn't doing much work anymore. She held onto my shoulders and moved a little to help me. Letting my head rest against the backrest, I finally reached my climax.

I panted catching my breath, opening my eyes for a brief second when I felt Jennie's lips against mine. The kiss was sloppy and the taste of her lip gloss lingered on my lips and tongue, strawberries. She pulled away and got up, walking up to the mirror in her office, fixing herself. I took the condom off and tied it before pulling my pants up. This time I was bound to wear a condom as she had more work after this, I guess it would be a bit too intimate if she had my...semen in her all day long at work. "Do I look presentable?" I looked up at her, nodding.

Wednesday
5pm
The clinic

I intertwined our hands, me and Chaeyoung were leaving the clinic as I picked her up so we could eat together. She was going to leave for Australia Friday morning for some work related thing. I would sleep at her place today and tomorrow so I could drive her to the airport. Rosé wanted to eat ramen at some Japanese restaurant that wasn't too fancy but also not all that casual like she said it. Just when we were about to reach the stairs, Jennie walked up them, reaching the top. I licked my lips because of the situation before swallowing thickly. I will just stay quiet.