28

Leave comments, I like reading them :)

Jennie Pov

I locked the door after Y/n left and made it to the kitchen where Jisoo was sitting. "Coffee?" I asked and she nodded. I leaned against the counter while waiting for the coffee to get done. "So..." Jisoo started, trailing off as she looked at me. "I thought she and Chaeyoung were a thing, what happened to that?" She asked, right away and leaned back in the chair, waiting for an answer. "From all I know it's just casual sex and nothing serious." I said with a shrug and turned around to get two mugs.

"Are you sure?" I placed the two mugs down before pouring the coffee in them. "Yes, plus if it was more than just sex then Y/n wouldn't be seeing me." I said as I handed her the coffee and sat down in front of her. "I mean she's 19 and has hypersexuality Jennie, plus you know how horny teens are overall." Jisoo stated, I groaned and rubbed my forehead with a sigh. "Please don't say teen, it makes it sound weirder than it already is." I told her before drinking some of the coffee.

Jisoo shrugged before drinking too. "Almost a cougar." I gave Jisoo a look and she avoided eye contact before sipping from her cup with another shrug. "Don't get on my nerves." I warned, making her roll her eyes. "What about therapy...I mean I never thought that you would turn sex therapy to literal sex therapy."

"Jisoo."

"I'm just saying." Jisoo defended before speaking again. "But seriously what about the therapy, this can't possibly be helping with her problem...to fuck both you and Chae." Something about the thought of her having sex with both me and Chae didn't sit right with me, but I wasn't sure why. Why would it matter to me if she sees someone else? "I think I will notice if she gets worse plus the therapy is still on."

"So you aren't dropping this?"

I shook my head no, making Jisoo shake her head too. "It's your choice Jendeuk but be careful, you don't want the wrong person to find out." I sighed and looked down at my coffee. "I know Jisoo, I know all about this situation from how wrong this is to all the consequences."

"Why not drop Y/n and find someone else instead?"

"I don't know Jisoo, I just haven't enjoyed sex this much in a while plus she's young and her body is just amazing, not only her body...I just doubt that I will find someone else right now that's anything close to what she is in bed."

"Aren't you scared that it might become more than just sex at some point? Doesn't matter from whose side either, could be you or her or even both. What will you do then?"

I stayed quiet, not sure what to answer. If me and Y/n settled for this being just sex then we know not to bring any feelings into this. "I know what you are thinking Jennie...But you don't control your feelings, love isn't something that you can prevent so be careful especially because of the situation the two of you are in."

"I know, I think we both know that love isn't an option and I am also not looking for love or relationships...I've had enough of that, I just have my own needs right now and Y/n is able to fulfil them at the moment."

Y/n Pov

Walking into the condo, I was more than happy that Lisa wasn't here because she would be all up in my business again. I took out my phone since I haven't checked it in a while to see that I had a few missed calls from Chae and texts from Lisa. I felt a bit bad that I missed her calls because I was busy with Jennie. With that I decided to call her back on facetime which she answered after a few rings.

"Hey beautiful." I greeted as she answered, she grinned and bit her lower lip.

"Hi."

"I'm sorry for not answering, I was busy training." I lied.