23

Jennie Pov

Was it the thrill that came with it that made me want more? The thought of getting caught. It also reassured me that this would just be pure sex because of the situation. No strings attached. It would just be sex because love wouldn't be an option here as we wouldn't be able to ever be together because she's my patient and I am her therapist. Meaning that this would be only for sex and I wouldn't have to go through the hassle that came with relationships and still get good sex. At the same time I didn't want anything more out if this than just sex.

"I don't understand?"

I snapped out of my thoughts at Y/n's voice, I looked up from her hand and looked her in the eye. "I want it to happen again." She looked surprised while processing what I said. "A-Are you, are you sure? I mean so i-if something were to happen right now, you-you wouldn't wake up tomorrow and lash out on me like last time?" I placed my hand on her knee as she was bouncing it up and down, making her stop. "That's exactly what I am saying." My eyes roamed her body, her chest heaving up and down as she licked her lips. "Are you sure?" Y/n asked again and looked me in the eye intently.

I took in a deep breath and straddled her lap, keeping my hands on her shoulders. Not wasting more time, I leaned in and kissed her. Y/n's hands went from the couch to my thighs and now my chest was heaving just like hers. I grazed my teeth over her bottom lip as I pulled away. "I am sure." I breathed out against her lips. A small moan left my mouth when she attached her lips to mine again, her tongue slipping inside my mouth instantly. Showing just how eager she was.

Y/n Pov

I gripped onto her thighs a bit harder and stood up from the couch with her legs now wrapped around my waist. Knowing where her bedroom was I made my way there while Jennie kissed down my jawline. Opening the door, I went to the bed and sat down on the edge with her still in my lap. Jennie pulled away from me and stood up between my legs on the floor. Her eyes were seductive, just the look on her face could make me cum and made me nervous. Her fingers gently gripped on my chin, our faces just an inch apart.

She looked down at my lips before looking back up at my eyes. "Do I make you horny?" Her voice sultry, sending shivers down my whole body and her lips brushing against mine. I swallowed thickly as my throat was dry before licking my lips. Jennie chuckled at my reaction before taking a step back. She gripped the hem of her hoodie before lifting it over her head, taking the piece of clothing off. Revealing her breasts as she didn't have a bra under.

As soon as her hoodie dropped to the floor she grabbed onto mine and took it off of me. Jennie's eyes travelled from my face all the way to my stomach, staying there for a second before going lower. She smirked, making me look down too. A visible print through my sweats. She pushed me with one hand, my back landing on the mattress as she straddled me. I let my hands travel from her thighs to her waist all the way to the middle of her back. Feeling her curves.

Jennie leaned down and pecked my lips and trailed kisses down my body. I groaned when she bit my shoulder before letting her tongue out and licking back up from my shoulder. Along my neck, all the way to my ear where she stopped. "How about you beat my pussy up like one of your Muay Thai opponents." My breath hitched at her words which also made my heart race as the thoughts that her words created in my head were extremely sinful. "Your mouth is so dirty, I love it." I said, loving the way she would talk dirty.

I gripped her hips and switched our positions by lifting her up with ease. She had a small smile plastered on her face, obviously satisfied with how she affected me. I let my hands grip onto the hem of her booty shorts. I stopped myself from pulling them down and looked at her. "Opening the door while wearing this, looking this hot...it's like you are begging the person you open the door for to just fuck you." She bit her lower lip. "Looks like it worked though."