4

Jennie Pov

It was friday and I was finally done with work, I just had to make one call and I could finally go home after that. I took out my work phone and looked through the contacts until I saw the one I was looking for. I pressed call and put the phone to my ear. I tapped my pen against my desk while waiting. I stopped when she finally answered. "Hello?" I frowned at the unfamiliar voice. "Hi, uhm I don't think I reached the right person." I said unsure, I must have pressed the wrong one. "Depends, who are you trying to reach?" She asked and I heard some shuffling in the background.

"I'm trying to reach Hwang Y/n." I said and she chuckled. "Then you reached the right person although I'm not Y/n." She said with a laugh at the end. "I'm Lisa, her new girlfriend, who are you?" She asked calmly, I was really confused and just cleared my throat. I was a bit surprised since she was single a few days ago but it's not important. "Oh uhm, I'm her therapist....Jennie Kim." I said and she hummed as it went quiet for a bit. "You sure you are not trying to steal my girlfriend?" She asked seriously.

I was just trying to finish for today, I was about to answer when I heard yelling on the other line. "Lisa you fucking idiot give me my fucking phone back or I will beat you up!" I heard what I assume was Y/n and then a loud laugh before a thud, I think she dropped the phone. "You dropped my phone!" Yup she did, I just waited for someone to talk. "Please don't hit me, your girlfriend Jennie is on the phone!" I was growing more confused every second and wasn't sure what was going on.

Just as I was about to hang up and call another time I heard rustling. "Hello?" This time it was Y/n. "Hi, Y/n." I said and she sighed. "I'm sorry for my roommate and she's not my girlfriend." I smiled at their antics and leaned back in my chair. "It's okay, I called about our next appointment." I said while checking when I have time to meet her. "Would Tuesday 2pm work for you?" I asked her.

"Of course, I will be there and I can't wait to see you, Ms.Kim." She said with excitement in her tone, I laughed a little and shook my head. "I will see you then and have a nice weekend, Y/n." I said and wrote her down so I wouldn't forget our time. "You too, bye." She said and I hung up the phone call. "Well that was something else." I mumbled out and sighed, it was 7pm already. I just want to get home and sleep.

Y/n Pov

I looked at Lisa once the call ended and she was biting her lower lip nervously. "I'm sorry, let's not get angry and go out like we planned." She said and I nodded. "Just don't leave me alone drunk like last time so I don't come home at 6 in the morning." I told her and she laughed before waving me off and walking to her room. Maybe I should take Ms.Kim's advice and look for someone.

I walked into the club while holding onto Lisa as she held onto me, we had a couple of drinks before we came here or maybe more than a couple. The club was fun but a literal hell at the same time with how easily sex occupies my mind. I scanned the place and it was full of hot people. "I can't stay Lisa, I will die." I said to her, she shook her head and pointed to the bar. "You go to the bar while I dance." Lisa then pushed me towards the bar and I stumbled my way there. "Can I get a bottle of tequila?" I said and sat down on the bar stool, the bartender looked at me weirdly. "Do you have that kind of money?" He asked and I scoffed while looking for my card holder.

"See this." He nodded and took out a new bottle of tequila for me when he saw the blackcard. "Thank you." I said and grabbed the bottle, I wasn't even supposed to be here since this club is from 21 and up, but a fake ID will get you anywhere. I unscrewed the cap and it flew to the floor, I didn't mind and drank from the bottle.

It's been some time now and I think I was getting drunk. "Hey, Y/n." I recognized that voice and turned to my left, I was met by Sana, the girl I met in the waiting room. "Sana, hi." I said, her eyes scanned me as she licked her lips before coming closer. "Mind if I have some?" She asked as she placed her hand on top of mine that was holding the bottle. "No, not at all." She then guided my hand with the bottle to her mouth and drank from it while looking me in the eye.

I wasn't able to handle this and felt how my pants got tighter when her tongue licked up the drop that was going down the bottle's neck. Her hand let go of the bottle and she caressed my thigh and inched closer to my crotch every second. Sana was slowly leaning closer until her lips landed on mine and her hands roamed my body but she quickly pulled away to my dismay. "I will see you another time." She then quickly walked off and I let my head fall to the bar table, what was I going to do now. I groaned and tried to ignore what was going on in my pants and drank the rest of the bottle while spilling a fair share too.

"Kid, we are closing soon, it's almost 3 am." I ignored whoever said that and kept my head on the table. "This is why they shouldn't let kids in." He spoke and I felt how he was looking in my pockets, too drunk to do something I just let him. "What's your pin?" He asked and I looked up for a second before lying down again. "O-one, ni-nine, wait, what was it, n-nine and six." I said and dozed off again.

Jennie Pov

I groaned and clenched my fist when I heard my work phone go off. Who even calls at this hour, I picked it up without looking at the ID even if I didn't really have to pick it up since I was off work. But I would feel guilty if I didn't. "Hello." I said shortly and was annoyed. "Hi, I'm calling from xxx club." I frowned and pulled the phone away from my ear to look at the ID. "Why do you have Y/n's phone?" I asked, and why would he call me from it. "I'm calling because the other contacts on her phone didn't pick up, she's here drunk and unable to stand on her own." He said and I heard some mumbling in the background.

I was just laying still, contemplating life while looking at the ceiling. "Can you pick her up because we will need to leave her on the street otherwise." He said, I sighed and sat up. "I will be there as soon as possible." I hung up the call after. I don't even know why I said yes, it's not really my problem nor my job to do this but guilt would eat me up if I said no. "Why am I like this?" I asked myself while putting on a hoodie as I walked out the house in my pyjama pants and a pair of sneakers.

Please Vote