STARDUST

NEW BOOK IS OUT

Stardust; A feeling or impression of romance, magic, or ethereality

They thought they would be two ships in the night after running into each other for the first time, never thinking they would reach the same shore. Their future was never written in the stars, but they were just lucky enough for the stars to align when they met. They didn't meet to complete each other, but to accept each other for who they were.

In a narrow-minded society filled with hatred towards anything aside from standards, two insanely in love people have to hide their love for each other from everyone. Keeping it hidden from everyone while dealing with problems caused by the people around them, they only have each other to lean on.

The thought of running away is more straightforward when it's just a thought. Leaving everyone and everything behind isn't easy, even if the people around them haven't done anything but hurt them. It's difficult, especially when one is ready to leave everyone and everything behind for the person she loves. At the same time, another is scared to leave even when she's aware that they have no future together if they stay- the future they have talked about together, the future they want to have together.

How much do they need to be put through, how much do they need to be hurt, how many people have to try and come in between them, and how many times do they have to break down until they no longer can take it?

If their love for each other is so wrong then why does it feel so right and better than anything else? It felt right to love each other.