27

There's a link in my announcements and bio to the soundtrack/playlist for this story so check that out :)

Lisa Pov

"Where are you heading?" I asked Y/n just as she was about to open the door, she stopped in her tracks and turned around on her heels. She just came back from training and was already leaving. "Rosé." I chuckled in disbelief and rubbed my face at her words. "What's so funny?" Y/n asked with a frown. "But you would pack a bag then, right?" I asked, her frown deepened. "What do you mean?" I shrugged and walked up to her, leaning against the wall with my arms crossed. "I mean since she's in Australia you might need a change of clothes for your stay there." I simply said with a shrug.

It got quiet. "Where are you really going?"

"Why do you care?"

"Because you haven't really been yourself, Y/n."

"That's just you."

"No, now tell me where the fuck you are running off to?" I said seriously, raising my tone a bit by accident. "Why are you all up in my business?" Anger consuming her, looking pissed. Maybe I didn't have the right to be all up in her business but she is my best friend. We've known each other since we were kids and if I see changes in my best friend then I am going to bring it up. "Because Y/n, I care about you and I know that something is up so tell me now because I won't stop asking you about it."

"I'm not telling you shit Lisa because there is nothing to say."

Jennie Pov

I was scrolling through instagram while sitting on the couch, the tv was on but I wasn't watching it. I stopped scrolling when I came across Rosé's latest post. I bit my lower lip and chewed on it while thinking. It was a picture of her, she looked happy, I mean happy as in happier than I have seen her be in awhile. The picture was taken by Y/n. I felt guilt cross me again just like that moment in the pool before Y/n asked me 'what's up?' I wasn't sure what their relationship was, but I am assuming it was just casual sex because that was the impression that I got from Chae. Plus Y/n wouldn't do this if they were slowly becoming something else or would she? I was feeling guilty but at the same time I had just texted Y/n minutes ago asking when she would be here.

Although that moment in the pool wasn't only guilt or pleasure since the guilt was short lived in me then. It was weird, it was way too intimate for some reason. So intimate that I couldn't look her in the eye, scared to look her in the eye because that moment wasn't right. It wasn't right in the way that casual sex shouldn't feel so intimate because it was no strings attached. And it felt like if I would look her in the eye in that exact moment it would ignite something else in me for Y/n. But it was just in the moment so it didn't matter anymore because looking her in the eye right now wouldn't lead to anything but lust.

My ears perked up when my front door opened, it was Y/n since I texted her to just walk inside when she was here. Kuma jumped from the couch and ran to the front door that just closed. I liked the photo before turning my phone off and looking at Y/n who walked in with Kuma in her arms. "I think you lost your dust cleaner." Y/n said with a grin on her face, happy with the dumb joke she just made about Kuma. "Give him to me." I demanded with my arms out. Y/n sat down on the couch right by my feet as I was laying down on it with my head on the armrest.

"He doesn't want you, he likes me." Y/n said with Kuma sitting in her lap. "No, you are forcing him to sit in your lap." Y/n raised her hands and he indeed stayed in her lap, even made himself more comfortable. "He likes my lap, just like his owner." I rolled my eyes and took out my phone, annoyed. A minute went by. "Although I did come here to play with someone's kitty and not a dog." I tried not to but laughed at her lame words as she was now facing me, between my legs on top of me. Y/n ran her tongue across her teeth with a grin on her face. "You did?" I asked her, Y/n hummed before attaching her lips to mine.

Jisoo Pov

I looked at the clock in my car. 1pm, Saturday. I got out of my car and walked over to the front door of Jennie's house. She knew that I was coming today since she told me to come over at the beginning of the week to spend time. Unless she forgot which I doubt since she isn't the type of person to do so. I decided against knocking and just walked in, a bit surprised that it was open. "Kuku...where's your mommy." I said as Kuma appeared, giving him a quick pat before I continued to make it to the living room, but also peeking into the kitchen on the way that was empty.

My eyes roamed the living room, it was messy in the way that there were a few clothes lying around. Her bra on the couch backrest, t-shirt on the floor, following the other t-shirt with my eyes that was lying by the beginning of the stairs. I am quite sure that this wasn't her shirt unless it was supposed to be oversized. I made my way up the stairs and walked to her bedroom door before opening it. "Oh my, Jendeuk." I said with my mouth agape while standing in the door frame, the door wide open.

"Jisoo, what are you doing here!" Jennie basically squeaked out, cutting herself off from moaning as she pushed the person that was between her legs off of her and kicked them off the bed. Pulling the covers up to her chest as they were only covering her legs. "I was supposed to see you, remember? But I guess I wasn't supposed to see this." I said, accepting the fact that I just kind of saw someone penetrating my sister. At least they had the covers over them.

I was in even more shock when the person stood up, my eyes widening and hers too. "Y/n?" I said, not believing it as my palm landed over my mouth. Utterly shocked. Just...no words. Being curious my eyes travelled down her body and I nodded slightly impressed when I saw her size. "Jisoo!" Jennie raised her voice at me as she saw what I was doing, she looked at Y/n and threw a pillow at her. "Cover yourself for fuck sake." Jennie mumbled out harshly and Y/n caught the pillow, covering her dick. I tried to talk but nothing came out of my mouth so with that I just put both of my hands on my hips with a sigh and looked at them while trying to come up with something.

"Can you like...give us a moment to put on some clothes?" Jennie asked, making me nod as I still was thinking about what was happening. I turned around to leave when Y/n spoke up. "But my shirt is downsta-." She got cut off by Jennie. "Put on your pants for now." Jennie said, sounding a bit snappy.

Jennie Pov

"So what now?" Y/n asked as she put on her pants, I shrugged and grabbed a pair of sweats and hoodie from my closet. "You don't seem worried?" She continued and sat on the edge of the bed. "It's my sister, I doubt she would throw me under the bus just like that." I explained while putting the clothes on. I mean she wouldn't do that, she's my sister after all. It would be cruel on another level. "I will just talk to her, you can go home and I will text you later." I told her, walking up to her and standing between her legs. She placed her hands on my ass and pulled me closer, making me place my hands on her shoulders. "So we will continue what she disturbed us with, right?" She asked in a hopeful tone, I nodded at her, pecking her lips.

Please Vote