9

Y/n Pov

I closed the door behind me and just when Ms.Kim turned on the lights the power went off and a loud ass thunder echoed, making the house slightly shake. I didn't see anything, but heard Ms.Kim squeak before her body collided against mine, making me grab hold of her waist as her hands gripped on my shirt. The thunder quieted down and she slowly pulled away. "Sorry." She mumbled before clearing her throat. "It's totally fine... are you really that scared of thunder?" I asked as I took off my shoes still not seeing anything.

I pulled out my phone and turned on the flashlight, lighting up the hallway. I watched as Ms.Kim took off her heels as she talked. "Unfortunately yes." She said and turned around, squinting her eyes as the light hit her eyes, making me lower it. I wasn't used to people this short. "Then what do you do when you are alone and it starts to thunder?" I asked, curious and she gave a shy smile. "I drink until I am drunk." Ms.Kim said and turned around before walking. "I don't know how to turn the power back on tho."

"I can turn it back on, under one condition." I told her as we made it to the kitchen, still lighting up everything with my phone flashlight. "Which is?" She asked and turned around, leaning against the counter. "After what I got put through today, I will need something to drink." I told her and watched as she rolled her eyes, which was hot. "Will wine do?" Ms.Kim asked and opened a cupboard reaching for two wine glasses. "Where's the door to the basement?" I asked, so I could go and switch on the power again.

Jennie Pov

After showing Y/n where the basement was I made my way to my bedroom to go and change. I lit up my way using my phone and made it up the stairs. I mean this was definitely crossing boundaries between me and a patient of mine, it was unethical but I guess it wasn't that bad. I mean a friendly relationship wouldn't cause any harm. But on the other hand it could cause harm because if I get reported then I risk losing my licence. Although I doubt that Y/n herself would report it and I couldn't just let her drive in this weather. I just rather for her to be safe and stay, I mean anyone would offer something like this. I also just couldn't help it but give into her, I don't know why, maybe it was because of how open she was.

I looked up when the lights in my closet started working and turned off my phone's flash. I put on a pair of sweats and hoodie before making my way downstairs. Reaching the living room my eyes landed on Y/n who was sitting on the couch. Before going to the couch, I went to the big wine display on the wall. I admit that I have a problem with wine and maybe drinking but just because I am a therapist, it doesn't mean that I can't have problems myself.

"I noticed you like wine." Y/n said as I sat down on the couch, before using the corkscrew. "Yeah, a bit too much." I admitted, before pouring in both of the wine glasses. She chuckled and I took a glass and drank from it feeling the satisfaction in my whole body as I needed this. "You better keep up since you were the one who wanted to drink in the first place." I said as Y/n didn't even pick up her glass yet. 

Y/n Pov

I took the glass and drank a bit from it before looking at Ms.Kim who leaned back on the couch and rubbed her forehead. "Do you mind me asking about your age, Ms.Kim?" I asked and she peeked open one eye before closing it again. "I'm 26 and just call me Jennie." She is younger than I thought since most therapists are usually older, I mean she doesn't look old. "Did I ever come off too strong when talking with you?" I asked and she lifted her head up and drank from her glass.

I watched as she gulped down most of what was in the glass. "You see, I meet different people everyday, but when you came into my office, I wasn't overwhelmed with what you said but impressed by how straightforward you were with what was bothering you and just that makes it easier to help you." She explained and flinched a bit in her place when yet another lightning struck but not as intense as the other one was.