5

Jennie Pov

I walked out of the car and shivered at the cold breeze, I sighed and walked inside. My eyes scanned the place as they were cleaning up and they landed on a certain girl that was slowly falling off her chair. I quickly walked over to her and grabbed hold of her as I helped her to stand up. "Y/n, where is Lisa?" I asked her since she probably came here with her. "Ms.Kim, fancy see-ing you here." She slurred out and I wrapped her arm around my shoulder.

She kept mumbling things as I tried my best to make it out of here and to the car. "Lisa, s-she left me a-again, I-I also met Sana." I'm not sure what Sana she's talking about. I pushed the door open and walked out with Y/n. "Sh-she kissed me a-and then left." Y/n exclaimed while kind of waving with her free hand. I ignored what she said and helped her inside the car. "You are really short without your heels, like a little kid." I groaned and slammed the door shut and made my way to the driver seat.

I got in the car and she scanned me. "How do you reach the pedals with your height?" She asked and pointed at my feet, I bit my lower lip and looked at her. "Where do you live?" I asked and Y/n just shrugged before leaning back and closing her eyes. I looked at her in disbelief when she started snoring lightly. I reached into all her pockets and started looking for her ID or driver's licence. "Can't keep your hands to yourself, Ms.Kim....I don't mind though." She mumbled out and I gave up on looking since there was nothing.

I have no other choice but to take her home with me, I really shouldn't be doing this. I stepped on the gas pedal that I reached just fine and started driving. "W-will you be m-mad if I throw up?" She asked while clutching on her stomach, please god no, I just got this interior done. "Do you really need to throw up?" I asked while glancing at her, she nodded her head and I saw her trying to hold it back. "Fuck." I mumbled out and quickly stopped the car at a bus stop and ran to the other side to open the door for her.

She stumbled out and took hold of the bus stop pole with her one hand before letting everything out. "Why would you drink this much?" I said and scrunched up my nose, she shivered as she finished. I opened the back door of the car as I knew there were a few water bottles there and grabbed one for her. I turned around and she was sitting on the sidewalk. Unscrewing the bottle I crouched in front of her and gave her the bottle. "Here." I said, Y/n took it and flushed her mouth first and spat out the water before drinking some.

She gave me back the bottle and I threw it in the trash. Walking up to her I grabbed her both hands and helped her up. "You smell good." She blurted out as her head was almost in the crook of my neck since she was leaning most of her body on me. I felt shivers but it was probably because it's cold. "Get in the car so I can go back to sleep." She chuckled at what I said. "How about we sleep together?" I again just slammed the door and got in the driver's seat.

We made it inside my house and I let go of Y/n and turned around to lock the door. The second I turned I heard a loud thud, turning back around I saw Y/n on the floor with the clothing rack. "I'm s-sorry, I l-lost balance." Y/n said and sat up, I kicked off my shoes and crouched down to her. I sighed as she had a small cut on her temple. "You are bleeding....can you sit on the couch and do nothing?" I asked Y/n and helped her up again and walked her to the living room and sat her down on the couch. "Just sit still." Y/n nodded her head and looked down.

Getting the first aid kit I walked back to the living room. "Hey, look up so I can clean your wound." She looked up with a pout which I found cute, stop Jennie you can't be doing that, but there is nothing wrong with finding a gesture cute. "Are you m-mad at me f-for all this?" Her eyes were looking directly at mine, I never noticed how pretty her eyes are. Grey feline eyes and again there's nothing wrong about admiring someone's features, right? "I'm not mad, just tired."