16

Jennie Pov

If something, I was dreading this appointment with Y/n after seeing the video that I wasn't supposed to see two days ago. I tapped my pen against the desk while looking at the clock, wishing for it to slow down. She was probably already in the waiting room, sitting on the couch as usual. The digital clock on my desk struck 1pm and I pushed the swivel chair back before standing up, straightening my dress. With a sigh I walk to my door and open it.

Just like I expected Y/n was on the couch, lost in her phone with a grin on her face. I didn't want to assume but I still did as I assume that she was texting Rosé unless I was wrong. Clearing my throat, I spoke up. "Y/n, you're welcome." I said loud enough for her to hear, looking down at the marble floor when she looked up from her phone. I felt way too guilty to make any eye contact with her, observing her shadow approach me instead.

I stepped aside, pushing the door open more with my hand holding the door handle, still not looking at her. "Take a seat." I said, my head turned to the waiting room so I wouldn't have to face her, not yet at least as it wasn't necessary. Y/n cleared her throat as she walked inside, I closed the door after her and made my way to the armchair like usual as she sat down on the couch. Just focus on what's important, Jennie.

"I'm sorry but have I done something that made you uncomfortable around me...Ms.Kim?" I hummed confused at her question while finally looking at her. Y/n had a slight frown on her face as she scanned my face, her eyes didn't stop for a couple of seconds before stopping at my eyes. I felt that anxious heat go through me again. "You know what I mean." Y/n said and scratched the back of her neck.

"I don't expect you to be all friendly and hugs but a hello or handshake wouldn't hurt wouldn't it because it didn't in the beginning...unless you don't feel comfortable around me anymore which is understandable."

My lips parted at her words, I felt bad yet again. I wasn't uncomfortable around her, it's just that we should've had boundaries from the start because if we did then we wouldn't be in this position. "I don't mean to make you feel that way, I can assure you that I am comfortable around you...I just don't want to make you uncomfortable in any way..." I paused for a second and frowned looking down at the table in front of us. "Since I have obviously crossed some boundaries between us which is solely my fault and not yours so I am just trying to avoid making you, my patient, uncomfortable." I explained to Y/n who frowned in return.

"I didn't see those events as crossing boundaries, it was just something that happened and what happens is the past and not something we should look back on. I have never felt uncomfortable around you Ms.Kim so I hope that we can just go back to how it was in the beginning." I chewed on my bottom lip for a second while thinking about her words.

I gave her a smile and nodded. "Of course...So how have you been feeling?" I asked, the words a bit more difficult to say than usual as I didn't want to be in this situation. I was looking at my notebook ready to write down what she would say but looked up at Y/n with raised eyebrows when she didn't answer.

She was looking down, flustered but also in deep thought. I waited for a few more seconds while scanning her for some type of answer. "It's bad Ms.Kim, can we just skip all the feeling stuff and get to the real thing?" I opened my mouth but closed it after not being sure what to say. "I did it, I had sex but now I regret it, I mean I don't regret it but I just regret not waiting but at the same time I don't because it was great but now I can't stop thinking and I regret-" I cut Y/n off from her rambling as I didn't understand a thing.

"Please Y/n, slow down...you aren't making a lot of sense right now."

She froze and closed her mouth, scratching the back of her neck with an embarrassed smile. "Sorry." I shook my head with a smile. "Don't be, try again but slower." I told her and she nodded before licking her lips. I scanned her yet again, this time taking notice of the way she would always man spread. I stopped myself from rolling my eyes at the obvious, not weird for her to man spread considering the package.

Widening my eyes at the thought I looked back down at my notes.

"So I had sex..."

She started and paused for a second. "I really enjoyed it and don't regret doing it with the person I did it with, but I regret not waiting like you said." Y/n explained, her tone tired meaning that this was bothering her and draining her from energy.

"And that's because?" I asked, wanting her to elaborate her answer so I would know what changed ever since...she had sex. "Well, I thought it would help if I actually got to experience sex but it didn't. Instead I got the opposite and feel like a drug addict going through withdrawal." A deep frown on her face as she now crossed her arms, looking like a pissed kid. "Sexual fantasies left and right, wanking not being enough because nothing can compare to pus-." She cut herself off, pursing her lips, not finishing the word.

"Nothing can compare to the real thing, I am just desperate at this point and I only have myself to blame for that."

"Now that you have tried it you can't really go back...have you noticed anything in particular that triggers these sexual urges in you?"

She shrugged, still looking down at her feet with an angry frown. I sighed and leaned back in the chair. "Ok then." I said more to myself while thinking for a second. "Is there anything specific that could help you with this or anything I could do?" I asked, thinking that maybe regular check up calls or something like that could help. I watched how Y/n's face expression changed, her eyes slowly widening as her face got flushed.

Y/n Pov

I widened my eyes and felt myself get hot as her words made me think about the recent dream that I had about Jennie. I felt my throat get dry and as I tried to come up with words. I knew that she didn't mean it that way but my body was still picking up the signals the wrong way. "C-Can I just use the uhh the toilet real quick?" I stumbled out, stuttering and ready to stand up. "Sure-." I got up as soon as I got permission and walked out.

My eyes were glued to the floor as I walked to the bathroom. As soon as I was about to look up, my body bumped into another. I looked at the person to see that it was Rosé. I kept my hands in my pockets to hide the boner that I had in my pants. Rosé raised her eyebrows when I didn't speak and eyed me suspiciously. A small smirk as she noticed my hands in my pockets.

"What's gotten you all flustered?" She asked, her tongue slowly grazed over her front teeth a few times before she bit her lower lip slightly. "I-I nothing just heading to the t-toilet real quick." I explained, she smiled with her eyebrows raised portraying an unconvinced look. "Can I see your hands?" Rosé asked and held out her hands. I looked at her hands and then up at her.

Shaking my head at her. "No." I simply and quickly replied. "Why?" She asked back, I stayed quiet and avoided eye contact as I lightly swung back and forth. Chaeyoung gripped my collar and pulled me down gently to level with her, her lips brushing over my skin as her breath hit my ear. "Having the hots for Jennie?" My mouth went agape and she chuckled as she pulled away, still holding me by the collar. Levelling me with her.

"What, no?" I tried lying, she chuckled and let go of my collar, her hand lightly tapping my cheek as she shook her head. "Oh Y/n, why lie...I know what you are hiding with those hands in your pockets." My breath hitched as her hand ran down my body to my crotch, cupping my boner through my pants, but letting go to my dismay. "I could help you with that, but..." She let go and walked past me, making me turn around and looked at her as she reached her door. "But?" I asked.

"But you lied and I don't fuck with liars."

I groaned as she closed her door after. With a sigh I got into the toilet and it wasn't a separate toilet but it had cubicles. Three to be exact. My ears perked up as one of them opened or more like flew open and Sana walked out. She stopped in her tracks and looked at me with raised eyebrows as she scanned me, her eyes stopping at my crotch. "Hentai." She said in Japanese and went to the counter, washing her hands.

I covered my crotch by pulling down my hoodie. "I-I'm not, it's not what it looks like." I defended, the water stopped running and she walked up to me. "Really?" She asked me with curious eyes, standing just a few inches away from me. I nodded at her. "So you don't want any help with that...I mean from what I know self satisfaction doesn't always do the job." I swallowed thickly as I watched her finger trace patterns on my arm.