20

Y/n Pov

I walked out of the bathroom with the towel wrapped around my waist. Rosé was on the bed, using her phone as I opened the closet door and walked in. Looking for something to wear Rosé spoke up from the bed. "Did you have someone over?" I frowned at her question, but at the same time I felt a little anxious. What if she somehow found out what happened yesterday. But how? I grabbed a pair of boxer briefs and put them on before peeking my head outside the closet.

"What do you mean?" I asked, her eyes still glued to her phone, not looking up, she spoke up and pointed to her side. "The condom." My mouth went agape and I quickly looked for a pair of shorts, grabbing the sweat shorts. Putting them on I tried to come up with a lie. "Nope...since we didn't leave together yesterday, I kind of had to do it myself..." I told her and walked out, she looked up at me with raised eyebrows. "I didn't want to make a mess." She chuckled, nodding as she understood what I meant. "How about a quickie?"

Chae asked and straddled me when I sat next to her, leaning on the headboard. "I just want to feel you inside me again." I rubbed her thighs and let my hands go further under her skirt and looked at her. Anything to get Jennie off my mind and the way I fucked up. It was all my fault, yet again. All because of my fucking hypersexuality and not being able to fucking use my brain because sex alway occupied it and came first. The consequences and guilt came after.

"Don't even have to ask." I told her and squeezed her thighs when she started to wine her hips. Moving against my dick, causing friction. "I thought that we maybe could do more than just meet up for sex?" Chae breathed out against my lips, I bit her lower lip and a soft moan left her mouth when I sucked on it. "Like what?" I asked, pulling away from her lips for a second. "At least get to know each other." She said and whimpered after when my now hard dick rubbed at her clit.

"You sure?" I asked again, nipping the skin on her neck before kissing. I wanted to make sure to not make some type of mistake again. Plus if she wanted this to just be about sex she wouldn't have asked that question. "Yeah. Unless it's not something you want and just want to keep it how it is." I reached for a condom in the nightstand and Rosé lifted herself up, taking my dick out of my shorts. She took the condom from me and I watched her put it on while speaking. "No, I'm all up for it."

I held onto her hips when she positioned herself above me, pulling her underwear to the side. "Good." She moaned out and threw her head back, my grip tightening on her hips as she went down. "Fuck your tight." She held onto the headboard as I thrusted up everytime Rosé went down while she moaned my name loud and clear.

Jennie Pov

"So what's up?" She asked as I poured wine into her glass.

"Jisoo..." I started with a sigh, leaning back on the couch with my wine glass in hand.

Jisoo, my older sister by a year. Well, half sister since we have different mothers. We are close, but being occupied with this life and she with hers, we never really have time to see each other. Although, I knew that I could always trust her and ask her for help.

"I think I messed up...like really messed up and I don't know what to do." She gave me a sympathetic look and placed her hand on my knee. Sighing deeply again, I looked at the red wine in my glass, moving it around a little while thinking about how to say this. "I don't even know what went through my mind when it happened." Jisoo drank from her glass while listening.

"I slept with my patient."

I widened my eyes and looked at Jisoo when she choked on her wine. "You did what with who?" She asked, coughing as I patted her back while waiting for her to calm down before I spoke again. "I literally had sex with my patient." I explained and pulled my hand away from her, looking down at my glass again in shame. Pursing my lips to stop myself from shedding tears again. "When did that happen?" Jisoo asked me, looking at me with shock still visible on her face.

"Last night."

"How did that even happen, Jennie?"

"I don't know, she came with Rosé and the two of them have been sleeping together for like a week now. I talked to Rosé about it and how it's not really the best idea to have any type of relationship with someone from the clinic, but she was persistent and did what she pleased. And even before last night, Y/n my patient...she stayed here two times but she slept on the couch and nothing happened, literally nothing. Then last night, the two of us got kicked out of the club and she suggested we get ramen since there was a shop right in front of the club and the rest weren't answering so I agreed. I was slightly drunk and thought the ramen would help...There was this tension, sexual tension and after that things just escalated and I woke up naked in her bed." 

I finished and felt like crying, letting my head fall back on the backrest, puckering my bottom lip. "What did you tell her when you guys woke up?" I chuckled but in pain as I remembered how I handled the situation. "I lashed out on her, saying how I never wanted this and it was a horrible mistake before blaming her." I just let my tears fall this time. "Jisoo, what do I do...what if the wrong person finds out or if she will report it because of how I lashed out on her just to get back at me or something." Jisoo pulled me to her and I let my head rest on her shoulder as she hugged me.

"I believe you should actually talk to her but this time in a better way. You can't really blame her because you participated in it just as much as she did even if you did regret it in the morning ...although are you sure that you didn't want it?" I lifted my head up at her question and wiped my tears. "It's just, I just...I just got lost in the moment of that sexual tension and plus the alcohol, you know how I can get when I drink. I don't think straight." I tried reasoning out since I wasn't even sure about it myself. "Want and regret are two different things Jennie...it can be that you wanted it but it never should've happened or that you didn't plan for it to actually happen and now you regret it because the whole thing wasn't meant to happen."

I just let my head fall back onto her shoulder, tears still streaming down my face. The stress was too much. Jisoo rubbed my back. "Was she at least good?"

"Jisoo." I whined out, not wanting to talk about it.

"Come on, you have to tell me if she was at least good or if this whole thing was absolutely for nothing."

"Fine, she's intersex...and she really knows how to use that thing." I gave in with a sob, Jisoo chuckled and pulled me closer. "My poor Jendeuk."

Lisa Pov

I walked to Y/n's room after hearing that Rosé left and opened. I was unimpressed when I walked in and looked at her with disgust. "You are actually unbelievable." I said as she threw two condoms into the trash. "What do you want?" Y/n asked as she looked under her bed while I sat down on the gaming chair by her pc. "We need to talk about what happened." I told her seriously as she reached for whatever she was looking for under her bed. I was yet again unamused when she picked up a white pair of thongs.

"Well?" Y/n said as she sat down on the bed after getting rid of the underwear. "Well, what are you going to do about this whole thing?" It was quiet as Y/n was thinking, I looked at her waiting for an answer. I had no clue what went through her or Jennie's mind when all of this happened but they both knew that this was wrong. Both were to blame, although I was pissed at Y/n because she did it even if we had talked about this before. "Y/n?" I called out when she didn't say anything.

A sigh of frustration left her mouth, a scowl on her face. "I don't know Lisa, I seriously don't know. It was my fault since I still was in the right state to think about how wrong this was but didn't, my mind is always occupied with sex and sex always comes first for me. The guilt and consequences come now and I don't know what to do with all of this."

"It's not only your fault, she's just as wrong...I mean it's just a complicated situation overall."

"Whatever Lisa, I will come up with something plus Rosé seems to want more than just casual sex so I will focus on her...I mean I can't really be bothered by this right now, I have the fight coming up and shouldn't be distracted by what happened last night."

Please Vote