13

Note:
Both love and sexual attraction can both be strong emotions and we can experience sexual attraction to people we love. But we can also feel sexual attraction towards people we don't love

Sexual Attraction: Attraction to another person(s) that spurs a desire to engage in sexual activity, most often, but not always, being sexual intercourse. To be sexually attracted to someone is predicated on your desire to engage in contact with them sexually or to be aroused in a manner that generates such interest.

This is for yall who comment that some of the main characters already like each other...like no there is a huge difference between pure sexual attraction and liking someone.

We are not moving at the speed of light here, ok?

Y/n Pov

This wasn't my first date, Lisa had set me up multiple times but every single one of those dates always went to hell. I don't blame Lisa for that though, but myself since I was always awkward. But now I have taken Jennie's advice and it has been going better, like she said, it's all about confidence and being yourself. Even though Rosé has been occupying my mind more than Jennie lately I still can't get over the lusting part because now I am lusting over the both of them. I also can't comprehend why Jennie was a bit more cold? Last appointment, I mean she would usually greet me with a smile and everything.

Maybe I weirded her out, but at the same time she did say that she liked me being open with her since it helped her with helping me. "You're spacing out, everything alright?" Rosé asked as she placed her hand on my cheek, making me turn my head at her. I gave her a smile and nodded. "Yeah, everything is fine." I replied and she let go of my cheek before leaning back in her seat. My ears perked up when the big movie screen lit up the movie theatre and the sound boomed.

We were probably half way through the movie and to make myself more comfortable, I put my arm around her seat. I took in a deep breath when she leaned her head on my shoulder before grabbing my hand and pulling it down, making me rest my arm around her shoulders instead. Her hand warmed up my slightly colder hand as she didn't let go of it and played with my fingers. I glanced at her when she let go of my hand. To be honest I had no idea what the movie was about since I could only focus on not getting hard...since I was already horny.

My left knee started to bounce up and down because of how she was affecting me. Rosé, who sat on my left side, noticed and put her right hand on my inner thigh. I bit the inside of my cheeks and tried to control my breathing. One thing I know is that Rosé is very touchy and flirty as a person which I don't mind, but my ass couldn't control itself. But at least she is giving me a clear sign that she feels sexual attraction towards me, unless I am wrong which is why I won't initiate the first move. Last thing I need is a sexual harrasment report.

"Did you like the movie?" Rosé asked as she looked up at me while holding my hand. "It was ok." I told her, she giggled and shook her head. "What's so funny?" I asked, looking down at her, a big grin on her face. "You weren't paying attention to the movie." She said, the grin turning into a smirk. I bit my lower lip and looked down at my feet as a small blush made it to my face. "But it's ok...as long as I was the thing that was on your mind when it wasn't the movie." Rosé exclaimed and hugged around my arm as we were walking towards the car.

"Well, you caught me red handed." I admitted and looked at her, she looked back at me and licked her lips. "But can you blame me?" I asked and Rosé bit her lower lip. "I can't say that you weren't the only thing on my mind either...especially your hands." She mumbled the last part, but I still heard it and I believe that she did that intentionally because she seemed amused with my reaction.

Rosé Pov

We were standing in front of the door to my house and I was going to get what I wanted this whole night no matter what. She was just supposed to drop me off but I had something else in mind. "I really enjoyed spending my evening with you." Y/n said as she scanned my face, I placed my hand on her torso and could feel her heart starting to beat madly. I let my hand travel up her body before standing on my toes and wrapping my arms around her neck loosely. I pulled her down lightly and our lips were just inches apart. I watched as her eyes landed on my lips before going back to my eyes.