7

Jennie Pov

I was taken aback to say the least, but I knew how open Y/n was with me so I didn't take it the wrong way. Instead I rather see it as a good thing and not get offended or feel verbally assaulted. Maybe it was because of how she is because at the same time if it was someone else that would say it I would probably take it differently. All I knew was she wanted to do what's right and was determined to get better.

"I'm sorry... I can just leave." I got snapped out of my thoughts at her voice and hurriedly spoke when she was about to get up from the couch. "Don't, it's alright, no need to apologise... how about we just talk about it?" I calmly said and she stopped her actions before looking at me. "What is there to talk about, I'm an sex addict that has never had sex, I got a ton of sexual attention from those girls back in school after what happened, but got pulled out of school by my parents. I am addicted to something I have never experienced but have only fantasised about and masturbated... I just find it ridiculous how someone can get so fucked up without doing anything, my mind is dirty and I always feel guilty, I am literally being eaten up by guilt right now. And if I told this to anyone they would see me as a joke, how do you even tell someone you met that you are a virgin who is a sex addict and has hypersexuality? And how do I get rid of this sexual frustration, I mean do I go to a fucking whorehouse?"

I let Y/n let it all out as I only listened, she buried her face into her palms as she finished and sighed. Contemplating on whether or not I should walk up to her I gave in and stood up, making my way next to her on the couch. "Listen, I can't say that I know how difficult it can be because I haven't been in your shoes... but what I can say is that something good always comes out of something bad. In the medical world an addiction isn't just an addiction, it's an illness and an illness isn't something you or others can blame you for as it isn't something that you choose to get. Although you or others can choose to help you get better as Lisa for example who called for you and booked you an appointment so now I can help you." I told Y/n as I rubbed her back a little, but my eyes widened a bit in surprise when she rested her forehead against my shoulder and hugged me from the side.

"Thank you Ms. Kim, I really needed someone to say that." I smiled a little and just let my hand rest at her back. "I told you Y/n, this is what I am here for... I am here to help you and if letting your emotions out like you just did now helps you then that's what you can do and I will listen." I explained as maybe she just needed someone who she could rant to about her feelings to get better. "So no whorehouse?" Y/n mumbled against my shoulder making me laugh a bit. "I don't think a whorehouse would help you, if not make it worse... and about you believing that you are awkward around people, just be yourself and be confident because it's all about confidence, trust me."

"I will take your word for it." Just as Y/n said that the door to my office slowly opened, making me subtly let go of Y/n as she did the same before looking at the door. "Sorry, I thought you were done, but I do have something that belongs to you." Rosé said and walked in fully closing the door after her, I frowned a bit when she pointed at Y/n saying she has something that's hers. Y/n cleared her throat and looked at Rosé confused. "Here." Rosé said as she stood in front of us and stretched out her hand holding a cardholder.

"Wait, where did you find it? I've been looking for this since last friday, I thought I left it at your place." Y/n said as she stood up and glanced at me. "You are probably familiar with Sana, right?" Y/n nodded at her as she put the cardholder in her pocket. "She has a little problem with stealing, but that stays between me and you." Rosé joked lightly, making Y/n chuckle. "The important thing is that she returned it... I'm Hwang Y/n by the way but just call me Y/n, it's nice to meet you." Y/n introduced herself while extending her hand to Rosé who accepted it. "Park Chaeyoung or Rosé." The both of them looked at each other as they still held the firm handshake, making me clear my throat.