18

Jennie Pov

"Do you want to eat some ramen before you go?" My eyes widened slightly at her question before looking at her. Y/n widened her eyes too and quickly shook her head. "No, no, I-I, it's...there's a ramen shop right there." Y/n stumbled over her words, correcting herself as she pointed right in front of us. I looked from her to where she was pointing to see a small ramen shop.

Some ramen after all this drinking would be nice. "Sure, let me just." I said while taking off my heels before looking up. Y/n was already standing up in front of me with her hand extended. Taking her hand she helped me up but didn't let go as she held it all the way across the street letting go once we were in the shop.

The place was small, with only ten barstools by the counter and two of them occupied by two drunk guys minding their business. "I'm sorry again." Y/n said breaking the silence, I glanced at her to see her looking at me. "Why?" I asked as I swallowed the food in my mouth. "For getting us thrown out especially since you had nothing to do with it." I shook my head and chuckled a bit. "It's fine, it was something new."

Y/n Pov

She chuckled as I apologised, shaking her head a bit as she slurped up a noodle. The action was cute and my eyes were glued to her a bit longer than expected. Jennie turned her face to me and we made eye contact although her eyes quickly shifted from my eyes and away from me completely when we held it longer than necessary. "Trust me, it was something new for me too. I have never met such a fearless woman like her." I seriously told Jennie, talking about Seulgi.

Jennie giggled but it soon turned into a laugh that made me grin. "The way she was like 'fight me wimp' while being half your size." I laughed at what Jennie said, the laughter calming down after a minute. We yet again held eye contact and Jennie glanced down making me do the same. My mouth went slightly agape when I noticed that my hand was on her bare thigh.

I looked up at her and her eyes were still glued to mine, maybe I was the only one but I felt the tension. About to remove my hand I was stopped when she placed hers above it keeping it in the same place. The sexual tension grew and I glanced down at her hand before looking at her lips. I must've read the situation right since she recorpiated the heated kiss. Her soft glossy plump lips were amazing, I squeezed her thigh that my hand was gripping. Since she was tiny compared to me, my hand wrapped around half of her thigh.

The squeeze made her part her lips more which let me slide my tongue inside her mouth. A breathless moan left her mouth, the sound doing things to me. The sound of someone clearing their throat made us pull away, I licked my lips and looked at the person to see it being the cashier. My attention went back to Jennie as I felt her trace the veins on my hand. "Do you want to continue this?" I asked her.

Jennie Pov

Y/n stopped the first cab passing us, the car stopped and Y/n opened the door for me. "Where to?" The driver asked, Y/n told him the address to her condo and the car started moving. I don't know if it was the alcohol or the tension that the moment created, the sexual tension. Grabbing onto Y/n's shirt I pulled her to me and we connected our lips again. The kiss was full of lust, Y/n's one hand grabbing onto my waist and the other my thigh. Her hand rubbed my inner thigh, slowly making it further under my dress which made me let out a keen moan, the driver turning up the music volume.

Letting go of her shirt, my hand went down to the visible print in her pants. Rubbing her through her pants, a heavy breath left Y/n's mouth when she pulled away from my lips. I closed my eyes when she left wet kisses down my jawline to my neck. My hand gripped her a bit harder at how she nipped the skin on my neck. Just when things were about to go further we got disturbed. "We're here." He said awkwardly, me and Y/n pulled away from each other, she paid him before getting out of the car and helping me out too.