26

Y/n Pov

I parked my car in her drive-way and got out, making my way around the house like I was told. Turning the corner, I felt like a kid when I saw her big pool. I bet that she designed it herself because a pool designed like that does not come with houses. Although something much better than the pool caught my eye. Jennie lying on a patio chaise lounge chair, one knee slightly raised, sun bathing, in a black bikini, black sunglasses, looking sexy and unbothered. Walking over to her, I stood in front of her blocking the sun which caught her attention since she probably had her eyes closed.

Jennie Pov

I slightly pulled my glasses down and squinted my eyes at Y/n when she blocked the sun. "You never told me you had a pool." She stated and leaned forward, placing her hands on the armrests of the chair, trapping me. I shrugged at what she said. "I'm usually busy moaning your name." She licked her lips before smiling amused. Y/n leaned even closer her lips an inch away from mine about to kiss her she leaned back and stood up straight. "You can wait, I want to swim in the pool." I looked at her in disbelief but enjoyed it when she took her shirt off. Pursing my lips when she threw the shirt at my head. "Good thing I wore sports shorts." I threw it on the chair beside me and looked at her dive into the pool.

"How long do you want to keep me waiting?" I asked as she's been in the pool for a good ten minutes and I wasn't patient with what I needed and wanted. Y/n swam to the edge and leaned against it with her arms before resting her head on them. "I don't understand how you aren't jumping in." Y/n stated, I laid my head back down, putting my glasses back on. "I have never used it." I simply stated. "You have never used your own pool?" Y/n asked to make sure. "Nope." I kept my eyes closed but could hear how she got out of the pool. Water dripping onto the stone flooring.

Although I didn't keep them closed for long when she picked me up, bridal style. Her wet and cold body pressing against mine. "Put me down, you are all wet and cold! What are you doing?" I yelled, trying to squirm out of her arms. "I think it's time for you to use your own pool, Jennie." I hit her chest and shoulders while I kept trying to wriggle out of her arms, but she was way too strong for me. "Put me down, Y/n, right now!" Y/n looked at me and tilted her head with a pout.

Suddenly my body was immersed in the cold water of the pool. Immediately, I swam up to the top, my chest heaving up and down from the shock of the cold water, but Y/n wasn't standing there anymore. My glasses were gone too. "How do you like your own pool, Ms. Kim?" I turned around and splashed water in her face, pissed. "I told you to put me down." I complained, Y/n chuckled and walked up to me as she reached the pool's base while I didn't because this wasn't the shallow part of the pool. "And I kind of did, but do you want me to hold you again?"

She pulled me to her by my waist without me saying a word. I wrapped my legs around her waist making her put her hands under my thighs instead while I held onto her shoulders. "I haven't seen you this wet before." I rolled my eyes at her as she pinned me against the pool. "Haven't seen you this small before." I bit back, making Y/n pout since I could usually feel her through her clothes whenever she would pick me up. "Hey, not fair...it shrinks in the cold." Y/n mumbled with a pout while looking down. Cute.

I lifted her head up gently by putting my two fingers under her chin, making her look at me. "Now that I got into the pool like you wanted, can I get what I want?" I asked, my lips brushing against hers. "I have spare clothes in my c-." I cut her off. "Who said anything about going inside?" Y/n's mouth went agape as she looked quickly around the place. "I didn't make my backyard secluded for nothing."

Y/n Pov

Jennie attached our lips by putting her hand on my nape, holding me in place. Her lips were cold and wet but her tongue was warm as it slid across my lips before entering my mouth. A breathless moan escaping her lips. I pressed my body against hers more by pushing her up against the pool more. Pulling away from her lips she tilted her head when I kissed down her jaw to her neck, kissing and lightly sucking on her wet skin. I left a trail of kisses back up to her lips, not missing the goosebumps that appeared on her skin. I looked her in the eye when she pulled away, Jennie held eye contact.

She frowned slightly for a split second as if she was confused after whatever it was that she thought about. The frown disappeared so quickly that I almost missed it. "What's up?" I asked her confused, Jennie shook her head before clearing her throat. "No, it's nothing." She replied with a smile after. I got a bit confused but shrugged it off. After she pecked my lips her hand reached inside the shorts I had on, taking my dick out.

I took in a breath as she started moving her hand, my head tilting back a little at the pleasure. She took the opportunity to kiss my neck, nipping at my skin. I moaned out her name when she ran her thumb across my tip, making her hum in response. Tugging on my hair lightly, I looked back at her and licked my lips. "I want you inside me." She let out with a needy tone. I looked down and watched as she pulled her bottom piece to the side before lining me up with her entrance.

I bit my lower lip and pushed into her, her warm and tight walls wrapping and clenching around me, making me groan. She held onto the back of my head with one hand, gripping on my hair, the other hand holding onto my nape. I put my head in the crook of her neck and kept thrusting into her, the pace wasn't fast at all but since she didn't say anything I kept going at the same pace. Slow.  She kept moaning with every thrust, letting words leave her mouth every now and then.

"Fuck." She let out.

"Y/n." She moaned into my ear.

"Don't stop, please." She begged in a soft voice. 

"Y/n." She moaned into my ear again after a bit. I closed my eyes tightly, feeling close. I let go of her with one hand and let my thumb play with her clit so she could orgasm while leaving kisses on her neck. Her grip on my hair tightened as she pulled me closer to her, letting out a long moan as she came. With just a few more thrusts, I came too, shooting out ropes of cum into her. Resting my head against her shoulder while catching my breath, heavy breaths leaving my mouth.

I was confused about what just happened. It felt weird, I felt weird. Maybe it was just me though. I lifted my head up from the crook of her neck and looked at Jennie. She didn't hold eye contact though and looked elsewhere. "Now you tested your pool out in two different ways." I said to ease whatever weird tension that was created. Jennie let out a giggle and nodded. "Now I am less pissed at you for throwing me in it." She said as I pulled out, putting it into my shorts again. "Someone had to do it." I explained and lifted her up, placing her on the pool's edge. "What time is it?" I asked her as I got out of the pool since my phone was in my car.

She looked at the time on her phone. "1:30pm." I pouted and she looked at me with raised eyebrows to say what it was. "I have training in an hour." I explained to her. "And my gym bag is at home."

"You are more than welcome to come back after you are done."

What do you guys think might've caused that weird tension?

Please Vote