32

Don't forget to comment, I like reading your comments ;)

Jennie Pov

"Jennie." I turned around and looked at the person who called me to see Jisoo. I excused myself from Sehun, one of Kai's friends and got up. We were currently at the Arena where the fight would be happening in about 30 minutes or so. "Jisoo." I said as we hugged each other. I haven't seen her since last Saturday. "Can we talk?" She asked and I nodded, she grabbed my hand and pulled me to the side away from where we would be seated. "What is it?" I asked, people walking past us every now and then, the place wasn't that big.

"When was the last time you saw Y/n?" She questioned. "And I mean in a not professional way." Jisoo continued, I frowned at her question but still answered her. "Two days ago, thursday...why?" Jisoo looked around slightly and her eyes landed behind me, making me glance back to see Rosé talking with Lisa if I am not wrong on the other side of the fighting ring. "I saw her on Wednesday with Rosé." Jisoo seriously said, I gave her a confused look. "And?" I asked, I mean it's not weird that she saw them together.

"I mean, they didn't look like just casual sex partners or friends but more like a couple, Jennie." I looked back again with a frown to see Rosé entering Y/n's room/changing room. "That's absurd Jisoo, you are saying this with what proof?" I asked, feeling heavy from her wild assumption for some reason. "Jennie, casual sex is meeting someone for sex and nothing else so seeing them act like a couple while going on dates does sound like enough proof for me." Each word hit harder than the other, but I wasn't believing her. "If so then she would tell me and would stop with this right away."

"Why are you even defending it as if it's you she's been cheating on, it's not you that she is hurting but Chaeyoung."

"I am not, I just- I don't know, doesn't matter...I'm going back to the rest."

Y/n Pov

"He plays dirty so watch out and also there are a lot of scouts and possibilities with this fight Y/n." Lisa seriously told me as Finn helped me put on the gloves. "Performing well tonight will open up a lot of opportunities for you." Finn added, I sighed since they all already had my future planned out for me. "I just want to beat him up." I said, my main goal being to beat him up for treating Rosé like shit. "And you surely will but remember it's not only about throwing punches but also about how you execute them." Lisa said, standing in front of me, acting like my coach and manager while my coach was drinking coffee in the corner.

"Alright, alright...now let me breathe." I said pushing Lisa to the side and grabbing Rosé's hand pulling her to me instead. She stood between my legs and held onto my shoulders. "I know that you will do great." She softly said and smiled, I caressed the back of her thighs and smiled back. I leaned forward and pecked her lips before attaching them fully, kissing her deeply. "Alright, it's time to go!" Coach said getting up from his seat in the corner. I pulled away from Rosé and stood up, who walked in front of me. Lisa gave me a look of disapproval knowing that I was still seeing Jennie.

Rosé gave me one last kiss saying good luck before I climbed into the fighting ring where Kai stood. We both walked to the middle and he shook his head slightly. "I wonder what she would say about you seeing her best friend." He said enough for just me to hear, I scoffed and shook my head. "I wonder what everyone here would say about your abusive ass...I know everything too." I told him, his grin dropping. "Plus you don't know about my situation so no one would believe you Jong-in and you don't have any proof so drop it and I will keep everything she told me to myself too."

"You're lucky." He said before going back to his corner as I did the same.

(Here's the fight if you feel like watching it, Y/n is in the blue corner aka the one with blue gloves...the place isn't as big and there aren't as many people since it's not a championship and the two aren't known world wide but are just regular fighters)