12

Rosé Pov

I walked through the glass doors after Y/n dropped me off at the office after our lunch together. She was one of the sweetest and most enjoyable people I have talked to in a while. "Ms.Park?" The receptionist called out for me when I was about to pass her, I hummed in response and waited for her to speak. "Ms.Kim wanted you in her office." My smile dropped. "Ok, thank you for informing me." I said and forced a smile. Don't get me wrong, I love Jennie. We are great friends but our work ethics are different which causes some misunderstandings and arguments.

I walked up the stairs and made my way to her office, standing in front of the door, I took a deep breath and readied myself for a possible scolding. I knocked on the door and entered when I heard her say come in. "You wanted to talk?" I asked and made my way to the armchair that was in front of her desk when she nodded. "I think you know what it is about." I blinked my eyes and gave her a tight lipped smile. "Y/n, possibly?" I asked her while shrugging.

"I don't mean to ruin the fun for you or anything, but getting into any kind of relationship with someone who is a client at the clinic could lead to a messy work environment." She seriously said and looked at me, scanning my face for a reaction. "Listen Jennie, I understand that our work ethics are different but I wouldn't do anything that could potentially cause disturbance at work." Jennie sighed at my answer and shook her head. "Yes but she is still a client at the clinic, I don't think it's ethical of you to engage in any kind of relationship with her."

I rubbed my temple and closed my eyes for a second before opening them and looking at her. "She is just A client at the place I work, but she is YOUR patient and not mine SO I don't think it's unethical for ME to be in ANY kind of relationship with HER...but YOU on the other hand have already crossed some boundaries with YOUR patient and you know that so I don't think it's YOUR place to tell ME what's ethical and what's not." I explained while emphasising a few words while I was at it. "Are we done here?" I asked her ready to stand up, Jennie nodded and with that I left her office.

Lisa Pov

"Who are you texting again?" I asked Y/n as she didn't watch the series but was on her phone instead, she's been on it constantly for the last three days. Ever since she came back home this monday, she's been occupied with her phone more than usual. "None of your business." She said and put her phone away. "Come on, tell me." I whined and straddled her, trying to reach her phone. Y/n quickly took it in her hand and held it out of my reach.

"Why do you need to know so badly?" Y/n asked and pushed my hand away. "Because I am curious about what it is that has gotten you all giddy." I leaned forward and tried to take the phone. "Come on, who are you sexting!" I raised my voice and Y/n put her hand to my face. "If I were sexting then I wouldn't be sitting here but in my room with a boner." Y/n argued, still not letting go of my face. I licked her palm and hit her stomach right after before grabbing the phone.

"Nasty, bitch." Y/n gritted out, I rolled my eyes and turned on her phone. "You cheeky, bitch." I said back when I saw that I could only see who texted her but not what the person sent. "Who's Rosé?" I asked her and she snatched her phone back. "No one." Y/n said, I squinted my eyes at her. "You have no other choice but to tell me now since I won't let it go." This made Y/n groan and sit up, making me get off of her. "Fine, what do you want to know?"

"Everything, so just get to listing everything about her, from who she is, how you met her, what you two are and so on." I demanded, making Y/n sigh. "Well, we are only talking for now so friends I guess...I met her at the clinic." I looked at her and raised my eyebrows. "So, she's a sex addict too, great match Y/n." I sarcastically said and she was quick to shake her head. "No she's the opposite, she's a therapist, Ms.Kim's co-worker." My mouth went agape.

"Didn't we talk about dating your therapists?" I asked her in disbelief. "She's not my therapist, she only works there so she's not off limits on the list of people that are ok to have sex with like Ms.Kim is." Y/n explained and opened her phone. "So are you done with lusting over this Ms.Kim?" I asked her, Y/n looked up from her phone. "Nope, but Rosé gets my mind off of her so that's something."

"I wanna see what this Rosé looks like." I said and scotted over to Y/N. She opened her instagram and searched up Rosé's profile. My mouth agape yet again. "How do you pull all these older hotties?" I asked in disbelief and took the phone from her, scrolling through Rosé's profile. I stopped at one photo of her and someone else. "Who is this?" I asked as I thought maybe Y/n knew. She looked over at the phone. "That's Ms.Kim." I kept glancing between Y/n and the screen, I seriously couldn't believe how she was able to woo all these girls and still be a virgin.

"I don't understand how you pull all these girls but still are a virgin...how old are they?" I asked as they for sure were older than Y/n by a few years considering that they both were licensed therapists. "First of all, I never pulled Ms.Kim since she keeps us on a professional level, it just so happened that we both got into two situations that made it less professional, but other than that she's just my therapist that I have the hots for and not the other way around...either way, Rosé is 25 while Ms.Kim is 26." I gave her her phone back and shook my head.

"What if Ms.Kim has the hots for you? And why can't you just find someone your age?" I asked but quickly had to add more. "Don't think that I am giving you any ideas, I was just joking about her having the hots for you...remember, off limits." I seriously told her, Y/n nodded like a little kid. "I mean have you seen yourself Lisa? You are my age and look like that so why in the hell would I want someone my age when I can pull a goddess that's a bit older." I smacked Y/n's thigh making her rub it and rolled my eyes at her bad joke.

"Whatever, I'm hot and you know it...you should take Rosé on a date and finally get laid."

Jennie Pov

"Leaving early?" I asked Rosé, I was about to enter my office as she was locking the door to hers. "Yup, got to get ready for a date." She exclaimed as she turned around to look at me after she locked her door. "Date?" I questioned and she nodded. "Y/n is taking me on a movie date." Rosé said and I didn't fail to see her smirk. I stopped myself from rolling my eyes. "You should try going on a date or at this point just get laid since it's been a while for you I can tell...it would help you loosen up a bit." She said, getting on my nerves before walking up to me.

Her phone's notification went off and she looked at it, a smile made its way to her face. "I have to go now, I will see you around." Rosé put her phone in her purse and smiled at me. "Have fun." I said and gave her a tight lipped smile. "Oh I will." I rolled my eyes at what she said as she turned around and walked off. With a sigh I entered my office and made it to my desk. It's not like I care about her dating someone or whatever, I just still think it's unethical for her to engage with a client. Especially if they met here too.

Please Vote