3

Y/n Pov

My hand movement got sloppier the closer I was, the only thing on my mind was my therapist. I found it embarrassing as I was about to ejaculate from thinking about her. Suddenly my phone went off. Without thinking I picked up the phone as I kept going, no shame and that's why I don't want to be like this. "H-hello?" I breathed out as I was a little out of breath. "Hi Y/n, am I disturbing?" My eyes widened when I heard Jennie's voice, how the hell did she get my number?

"Not really, h-how did you get my number, Ms.Kim?" I bit my lower lip at the name Ms.Kim. "You write down your info when you seek help here so I have it in your journal." Right, I forgot that, I hummed lowly and stopped myself from groaning. "Right, I called you about our next appointment." She said as I heard her flipping through papers. "A-anytime works for m-me." I was biting my inner cheeks as my eyes rolled to the back. "Actually n-not Friday, I'm b-busy then." I said remembering that we are going out then.

"Mmm, how about wednesday?" Although that mmm wasn't a moan it was something that edged me. I accidentally let out a groan. "That will w-work." I heard her pen clicking meaning she was writing down the time. "Wednesday 11 am?" She questioned. "S-sure, I will see you then, Ms.Kim." I said, wanting to end the conversation already. "I will see you then, Y/n." She said and I quickly hung up and came from the way my name came out of her mouth. I felt guilty and horrible for this. I got up from bed and cleaned myself up, it was monday and I saw Jennie last week on tuesday so it's almost been a week now.

I walked up the stairs again and went to the white couch and sat down, this time there was another person here. I didn't mind them and just minded my own business until they spoke. "I haven't seen you here before....I'm Sana by the way." I looked up and scanned the girl named Sana, the way she looked at me as if she was eye fucking me. I gave her a smile. "Nice to meet you Sana, I'm Y/n." I told her and she nodded and just as she opened her mouth her name was called. "Sana, you are welcome to my office." I looked in the direction and licked my lips.

First Sana and now this fine looking woman and let's not forget about Jennie. She was a bit taller than Jennie and had blonde hair, I was probably drooling. I got snapped out of the trance when Sana's figure walked past me and they walked into the office. This place is really doing the opposite, I will never get better. I again heard heels and looked away from the door I was looking at and my gaze landed on Jennie.

She smiled at me and I stood up. "It's good to see you again, Ms.Kim." I said and unconsciously checked her out. "It's good to see you too, let's go to my office." She was wearing a dress again that fit her perfectly, I mean are they even allowed to dress like that here. I guess since it is a private place but I'm not sure about the owner since I never checked that.

"So how has the week gone since we last saw each other?" She asked once she was seated. How did it go, the only thing on my mind was you together with sinful thoughts and I can't stop lusting over you. "It was mostly the same as any other week." She hummed and wrote down everything. "How do all the desires make you feel?" I bit my lower lip and thought about it. "I find it embarrassing and I feel guilty too, but at the same time I can't change it and I keep doing the same stuff over and over."

"What exactly is it that you feel guilty about?" She looked at me and I could only feel a strong desire. The desire to have sex with her although she has done nothing. "I feel guilty for wanting to fuck you right here, right now, I also feel guilty about thinking of you for the whole week and not only you but others too by the way who is that blonde girl that works here?" I explained and trailed off at the end, Ms.Kim took in a breath and nodded slowly with her eyes glued on the paper.

I waited for an answer and she looked up at me with a smile. "She's my co-worker, Rosé." She told me and I nodded. "Please just don't think of me like I'm some creep or pervert, I really try to control those thoughts but it's impossible." I said, my tone coming out desperate because I don't want her to think badly of me. "I won't, we all have our problems and we shouldn't be judged for them." She told me.

Jennie Pov

No one has ever been this straightforward to me with their problems. "Promise?" She said and stood up before extending her hand and showing her pinky. I found it cute but of course I made the promise. "I promise." I said while intertwining our pinkis and looking her in the eye. She sat back down once we let go and let out a sigh. "Y/n, how old are you if I may ask, I didn't have the time to check?" I asked her, I was curious and I needed to know what kind of treatment might help. She does look young.

"I'm 19." She said, I was a little surprised. Yes, she does look young but I thought maybe 23. I nodded my head and hid my surprised face with a nod. "So you are still in college, right?" I asked her, I wanted to know how her daily life looked like, which is also an important part of this. "Yes, but online." She said with a shrug. "Why is that?" I asked her, her face changed to kind of sad. "My parents don't want me to go to a normal college because they are scared that I will ruin my family's reputation." I furrowed my eyebrows at what she said, she did tell me that her family is loving so it wasn't completely the truth. "Don't get them wrong, they are very loving but our reputation is very important to them." She quickly added.

I think that protecting their reputation has a part in her hypersexuality. "Do you live with your parents?" She shook her head and I raised an eyebrow. "I live in a condo and have a roommate." I wrote down everything she said. "How does it all work out with you having hypersexuality and your roommate?" I was curious since she has a hard time controlling herself. "It's actually fine since we've been friends since childhood and she's like an older sister to me."

I thought for a second and looked at Y/n, she was looking at me the whole time and her gaze travelled my whole body. I felt shivers down my spine but ignored it. "Do you think having a partner would help you with sexual frustrations?" I asked her, she looked unsure and shrugged her shoulders. "Are you available Ms.Kim?" She asked me, and I bit my lower lip. I haven't experienced a patient flirting with me yet. How do I answer her, I'm not taken but I can't give her hope since that is crossing the line between patient and therapist. "I'm not looking for a relationship." I told Y/n with a smile.

"But in what way do you mean a partner like for sex only or the relationship kind?" Y/n asked, I licked my lips and saw how her pupils changed in size. "I don't want you to get worse so if you think about finding someone it shouldn't be because you want a release, but because you love them." She hummed and looked at me as she leaned forward a little. "I don't think it will happen, they will find my sexual desires annoying and just get tired of me fast." I felt bad for how negatively she was thinking of herself.

I badly want to change that now and I am really determined to do it too. "The right person won't think that way and we will change those desires together." I told her with sincerity and she bit her lower lip, she looked hesitant while I waited for her patiently. "Can I hug you?" I looked at her confused. "I know that it's your job to help me but no one has ever been this sincerie." I shook my head and stood up, Y/n was still like a kid but with adult problems. "I guess you can." I told her, Y/n stood up excited and walked around the table.

I got caught off guard when she immediately hugged me around my waist, I hugged her back and we pulled away after some seconds. "Thank you, Ms.Kim....just call me about the next appointment." She said and skipped out the door leaving me dumbfounded as we still had time left on the appointment. "I just saw your patient leave, is it fine if I come inside?" I turned my head towards the door and nodded. "She looked really happy, what happened?" Rosé asked as she sat down on the couch.

I sat down too and closed my notes. "She wanted a hug so I hugged her." I said and Rosé laughed, making me laugh with her. "Don't laugh, she was just thankful." Rosé nodded, calming down and took a deep breath. "She seems young, what possible problems could she have?" Rosé asked curiously. "The whole hypersexuialty thing, I feel bad for her because you can actually see that she's trying." I told her since it was ok to share it with a co-worker who can help and looked at my notebook.

"I haven't seen you like that about your patient." She said and I shrugged my shoulders. I try to help all my patients the best I can but Y/n is different since she is really committed to getting better. "It's just that she's very open with me and tells everything unlike others that don't tell me more than half of everything, yes she is embarrassed but she still tells me...plus she's really committed to getting better"

Please Vote