8

Y/n Pov

I looked at Lisa who looked right back at me as we received Irene's text. "What are you waiting for, go put your shoes on and leave." Lisa said and pushed me out of bed, was I really about to lose my virginity to a hot stranger I met on a dating site that's mostly used for hookups? Yes. I got out of bed and made my way downstairs with Lisa trailing behind me. "Why didn't we come up with this sooner?" I asked and Lisa shrugged her shoulders as I was putting on my shoes. "Is your pewis clean?" Lisa asked, trying not to laugh. "Shut up, I maybe haven't measured it but it's above average and you know it, plus I never had a stank dick." I defended and pushed her face before opening the door and walking out. "Just don't finish too quickly!" Lisa yelled before slamming the door closed.

I put the car in park and looked outside the window at the quite big mansion in front of me. "As long as I don't finish too quickly it will be good." I mumbled to myself and got out of the car, walking up to the big doors of the mansion. I cleared my throat and pressed the doorbell before waiting for the door to be opened. After a few seconds the door opened, revealing Irene, who was basically very short compared to me since I am 6'1/185cm.

She looked up at me as I scanned her, she only had a silk robe on her and she was extremely hot. I got pulled out of my trance when she pulled me inside by my collar and slammed the door. "Let's just get straight to the sex." Her voice came out seductive and if I wasn't already hard from her looks, then I definitely was now because of her voice. Before I could even blink she pulled me down and attached our lips into a heated kiss.

My hands cupped her face before travelling down her body to her ass. A moan elicited from her lips when I groped her ass. "Where's the bedroom?" I asked, breaking the kiss for a second. "First door up the stairs." And with that I picked her up by her thighs with ease making her wrap her legs around my waist. I made my way up the stairs as quickly as possible while trying not to fall since Irene was busy sucking on my neck the whole time.

I opened the door with one hand and pushed it closed with my foot, I gently let Irene down on the bed. She pushed herself up and looked at me with eyes that were filled with lust. "I want you to strip out your clothes...now." She demanded while eyeing me, not wasting any time, I took my shirt off before hurriedly unbuckling my belt, Irene's gaze following my every movement. Soon enough I was only left in my boxer briefs and a visible boner.

"Undo my robe." Irene said and I blinked my eyes before getting on the bed, my hand reaching for the loose knot on her robe. A groan left my mouth when she cupped my outline and her robe fell off, revealing her naked body. "You are much bigger than I expected." I closed my eyes for a brief second and just enjoyed her rubbing my dick. She probably thinks I am some sex pro and I am far from that, but I still know how to please a woman since I have gone down on a few but that's it.

I opened my eyes when she grabbed my jaw and made me look at her. "Fuck me hard." I nodded like an idiot, making her chuckle but I couldn't get over the fact that I was about to fuck a godess. I started kissing her neck, leaving wet open mouthed kisses, trailing down her exposed body all the way to her breasts as she gripped my hair. Her chest rising up and down slowly.

I took her erected nipple into my mouth as I let my fingers play with the other one. Sucking and nibbling as sinful sounds left her mouth, I was starting to get afraid that I would cum from just that. I pulled away and lowered my head to her thighs, kissing and sucking her inner thighs, leaving marks after me as I was inching closer to her dripping cunt. "D-Don't tease me." She breathed out, I looked up at her from between her legs. Her head thrown back, her mouth agape and her chest heaving up and down.

Not wanting to fuck up, I flatened my tongue and licked up her folds, flicking my tongue at her clit when I reached it. "Oh god." Irene moaned out and pushed my head to where she wanted me. I started to suck it and play with it as her moans got more constant. I let go of her thigh with my left hand and let my two fingers tease her hole before easily slipping inside of her because of her wetness. Irene's back arched and I groaned as she gripped harder on my hair, pushing me more into her. "I'm so close." Irene whined out, I fastened my pace with my tongue to make her climax quicker as I was eager to fuck her with my dick.

Her body tensed up and relaxed right after as she let go of my hair, letting her hands fall to the side. I licked my lips and looked up at her, I pushed myself up and put both my hands beside each side of her head. Just when we were about to attach our lips a voice boomed loudly from downstairs. "Irene, why is someone's car in the driveway!?" The voice echoed and the woman under me quickly pushed me off of her before putting her robe on. "What's going on?" I asked, confused.

"It's complicated, but you better get your things and get out, there are guns in this house and trust me she will use them." She said, hurrying me out of her bed. I widened my eyes and started to gather my clothes, putting on my pants. I wasn't even able to zip them up when the door opened, revealing a relatively small woman, but oh boy did she look furious. "What the fuck is going on?" She gritted out, I looked between the two of them. "It's not what it looks like, Seulgi." Irene said, I only picked up my shoes that were left on the floor.

"It is exactly what it looks like...who the fuck do you think you are to invade my home and fuck my wife!?" Seulgi yelled and made her way towards me, I stood there frozen. "She never said that she was married, I literally met her through a dating app." I said and leaned back avoiding her attempt to punch me, making her lose her balance and that was my que to run. I have never run so fast, jumping down the last few stairs before bursting the door open only to see that rain was pouring, nonetheless I ran, making it to my car and throwing my clothes in the back. "What the actual fuck just happened?" I asked myself as I drove out of the driveway.

Jennie Pov

I let my head fall to the steering wheel when my car broke down. I was literally like 7 minutes away from my home. If it only wasn't pouring rain then I wouldn't mind, but now I need to walk in the rain. Sighing, I reached for the umbrella in my back seat and made it out of the car. At least it wasn't cold. I wasn't even bothered enough to call roadside assistance. Not even five steps away from my car another car slowed down right beside me. "Ms.Kim." I heard as the person rolled down their window, I looked at who it was to see Y/n. She scanned the scene before speaking up again.

"Do you perhaps need a ride?" She asked and on cue the rain started pouring even harder. "If you insist." I said and made my way to her car, I opened the passenger door and got in. My eyes slightly widened at her state, making her do the same. She only had her pants on that weren't even zipped up. "I'm sorry, it's a long story and I blame Lisa for it." She said and reached for her shirt in the back putting it on and zipping up her pants. I only nodded at her and she cleared her throat. "Right, do you mind putting your address in?" She asked, pointing to the car display.

"Can I ask what you were doing in this neighbourhood?" I asked her as we drove since I knew that she didn't live anywhere near here. She chuckled slightly before glancing at me and then back at the road. "Lisa came up with the idea to make me a tinder profile, I agreed, forgetting that all her ideas never have a good outcome...so we dm'd this Irene and she told me to come over and so I did, we got to third base, I basically went down on her, but turns out she was married and her wife walked in on us which is why I was in the state that I was in when you entered." She finished explaining and the car came to a stop.

"Oh wow." Was all I could say as she just gave me a smile with a shrug. "Just my luck." Y/n said and I looked out the window to see that we were right outside my place. The weather had only gotten worse, it was basically a storm outside. I bit my lower lip before looking at Y/n. "Do you want to come inside...I mean it's quite dangerous to drive in this weather." I suggested and unbuckled my seatbelt. "If you don't mind then yes." I smiled and opened the door. "Good, I'm not a fan of being alone while it thunders."

Please Vote