22

Rosé Pov

"What's wrong?" I asked Y/n, she raised her eyebrows and pouted her lips a little. I rolled my eyes and sighed before pushing myself up to sit up straight because we were laying down on her bed. Y/n pushed herself up too and leaned against the headboard. "What do you mean?" Y/n questioned and rubbed my waist with her one hand. I removed her hand and she looked even more confused. "I don't know, you've just been off." I wasn't sure what I wanted out of the relationship I had with her, right now it was mostly sex. I was starting to feel like maybe it was more than just sexual attraction for me. But with the way she has been this week is telling me that maybe we should just keep it at sex.

"In what way?"

"You aren't present but lost in thought which is starting to get annoying."

"I'm sorry about that." Y/n apologised, I looked up at the ceiling and exhaled deeply. I was fed up with her saying sorry. She was always apologising. "Why are you always apologising for everything?" I asked when I looked back at her, but cut her off when she was about to speak. "Never mind, I'm gonna go...you should stop apologising for everything Y/n unless you really regret it but never regret anything that made you smile. Call me when you figure out whatever it is that is bothering you so we can talk and spend time for real." I explained to her and leaned in for a kiss. She kissed back before I pulled away.

Y/n Pov

I groaned loudly when Rosé left. How am I actually messing everything up with every single person? Jennie has been on my mind since yesterday when we met at the café. When I saw her, I just felt the urge to actually talk to her about what happened. I just wanted to give all my attention to Rosé but it was impossible because of the situation I was in. The distress was too much. I was actually starting to like Rosé and now she gave me the green flag when she said that she wouldn't mind this being something else than what it was now. But Jennie was making it impossible and it's not her fault but mine.

I looked at the time. 10 pm on a Saturday. I shouldn't be doing this but it was worth a try. Getting up I put on my sweats and a hoodie before walking out of my room. "Where are you going?" Lisa asked, making me turn around as I was passing by the living room. "I think I pissed Chaeyoung off...I'm just going out to clear my mind." I explained, Lisa nodded slowly before turning back around and going back to watching the TV.

Jennie Pov

I let my head fall back on the backrest of the couch, letting the controller fall to the couch. I was beyond bored and my mind was still filled with the worst types of scenarios that could be the outcome of what happened between me and Y/n. My head turned to the glass doors leading to my patio when I heard how rain started to fall. Getting startled when my phone started ringing. I picked it up and answered.

"Hey Rosé."

"Hi Jen...are you busy?"

"Nope, why?"

"Some of us are heading to the club, wanna join?" My mind started flashing with images of what happened last week when we went to the club.

"I'm gonna pass today." I said, Y/n would probably be there with her.

"Alright then, love you."

"Bye, love you."

I hung up the call and threw my phone to the side with a sigh. I got startled yet again when there was a knock on my door. Who actually comes knocking at your door at this hour? Standing up, I walked towards the front door. At this point I didn't even care if it was someone who would murder me, I was way too bored to care about that. Uninterested, I opened the door, maybe I shouldn't have opened it.

"I know this is also crossing boundaries but I really need to talk with you about what happened."

"Y/n." I said and looked at her, not sure of what to do.

"Please?" Y/n said and looked at me. I hesitated as this was yet again crossing boundaries but we needed to talk at some point and I guess waiting for the next appointment would be too long to wait. "Fine, come in." I stepped aside and let her walk inside before closing the door after her. "You know where the living room is." I said and let her walk first.

The both of us sat down on the couch, about 2 feet away from each other. "So?" I started to break the silence, Y/n cleared her throat and turned to look at me. Her eyes scanned my face before we held eye contact. I was scared of having eye contact with her for too long as it didn't end well last time we held it. I looked away from her eyes and somewhere else instead, but her eyes stayed on me.

"I will be honest with you...I know that what I did was selfish and my fault but I don't regret it."

My eyes immediately shifted back to her when she said that. "Don't Y/n, I was wrong for blaming you, we both are at fault here and not only you. I only lashed out on you because I wasn't able to think as it all was just too much." I explained avoiding the fact that she said that she didn't regret it.

I looked down at my hands and thought about it. Maybe Jisoo was right. Maybe I am regretting this because it wasn't supposed to happen and not because I didn't want it. But even if I did want it, it was wrong. I looked up at Y/n when she placed her hand on top of mine to gain my attention. She removed it as soon as I looked at her again, but I didn't look for long as my eyes travelled to the hand that was on top of mine just a second ago.

"I am only regretting it because it's something that wasn't supposed to happen, Y/n." I said, if I was going to talk about this with her, I was going to be honest. Y/n tilted her head a little, not fully understanding what I meant. "The day after I told you that I never wanted this which wasn't completely true...I wanted it but I never wanted all the trouble that can possibly come with what happened between us." Should I follow my gut or heart right now? I wasn't sure. My gut was telling me how wrong it was while my heart wanted more of this. It wanted more of what happened last time.

"It's ok if you didn't want it, you don't have to lie because you don't want me to feel guilty, Je-." Y/n stopped herself from saying my name, I shook my head at her. "I'm not Y/n, I am telling you the truth. And the truth is that I did want it..." I trailed off as I thought about if I really should say what I wanted to say.

"And something in me wants it to happen again." 

Where do you guys think this is heading?

Please Vote