15

Y/n Pov

I thanked the coach one last time before grabbing a small towel to wipe the sweat off of me. After drinking some water I made my way to the person who was on my mind ever since she said she would come. "I have to say that I wouldn't mind watching this more often." Rosé said as she stood up and we were now standing in front of each other. "Although, I'm not sure if you are capable of having me here." She said again, referring to the punch I received because of getting distracted. "It's just a small bruise." Rosé smirked at what I said and grabbed me by the hem of my shorts to pull me gently closer to her. "I could make it up to you.."

I grabbed her hand and quickly made my way to the locker room. "I just need to shower and change." As soon as we walked in she closed the door and my ears perked up at the sound of her locking it. "Why wait?" She asked and as soon as I turned around my eyes widened when she pushed me down to sit on the bench behind me. "What if someone-." I got cut off when Rosé grabbed my chin and kissed me, her tongue slipping in my mouth right away. "Better keep it down." Her breath hit my ear as she whispered in it.

Her hands were holding onto my shoulders as she lightly caressed my collarbones with her thumbs. Rosé let go with her right hand and grabbed my chin with it instead, tilting my head a bit to the back before attaching her lips to my neck. I could feel the goosebumps cover my neck when her soft lips attached themselves to my neck. My hands went from gripping the bench to grip her thighs as she placed light kisses on my neck, slowly tracing down to my collarbones.

"Rosé." I breathed out as I was already hard which wasn't weird for me, not to mention the fact that I have been craving for something else than just my hands. It was bad to be honest, I was craving for sex everyday and it ws starting to get difficult to do anything else except thinking about sex. It was really making my everyday life difficult. She was right, I should've waited until I got better, but at the same time I didn't want to wait. And here I am now, having  stronger cravings for sex than ever before now that I got a taste.

Rosé hummed and looked at me for a second, the smirk on her innocent face grew when she looked at me. I was probably looking way too desperate right now. "What?" She said against my lips in a hushed tone while looking me in the eye. "If you won't do anything I will bust just from this...I've been eager about this ever since last time." I admitted and she pecked my lips before letting her hands run down my whole body as she went down on her knees.

"Have you ever received a blowjob?" Rosé asked and I sucked in my stomach as she rubbed me through my shorts while looking up at me. I could feel the blush on my face as I shook my head no. "Today is your lucky day then." I licked my lips before they parted as I looked at what she was doing. I held back a moan as she kept rubbing me through my shorts when she suddenly stopped. "Where's your phone?" Rosé asked as she looked up at me, a look of excitement on her face. "Why?" I asked her back but still took it out of my gym bag and gave it to her.

She opened the camera and looked at herself first in it, fixing her hair. "Here, record so you can watch this whenever you want or show off to your friends." I blinked my eyes but still took the phone and before I could even start recording she took my dick out of my boxer briefs and shorts, stroking it. I managed to flip the camera and pressed record before aiming the camera at an angle where you could see her and my dick just as she wanted.

I watched as she let her spit fall to my tip before stroking it, covering my whole dick in her spit. Her soft hands spreading her spit on my whole dick was already pleasuring enough as she let her hand go up and down my whole length. I bit my lower lip as she looked up at me and the camera with big and innocent eyes. Rosé looked back down before letting her spit fall on my tip again, sliding down the base, this time she didn't spread it, but instead she licked it around my tip.