17

Y/n Pov

I was about to speak but got cut off when Sana took a step back and looked at her phone. "Looks like you are on your own, my appointment is in a minute...see you around, hottie." With that yet another woman closed a door on me. I looked at the time, I have been gone for three minutes now. I chewed on my bottom lip trying to come up with something because I was not going to wank here. It hit me, I leaned against the counter and closed my eyes trying to think of the horrible memory of when I walked into the changing room at practice and the coach was there butt naked.

I wish I could forget the view of his hairy ass but I couldn't, it was so horrible that it got engraved into my memory. But it was useful in these situations. I opened my eyes after a minute or so of burning my brain with that awful image and looked at my crotch. With a deep sigh I leave the bathroom since I have been gone for like five minutes now and head back to Jennie.

Taking in a deep breath I walked in and Jennie was on her phone. She looked up and put the phone away as I walked back to the couch. "I'm sorry, soo?" I asked and played with my rings, keeping my gaze on my hands. "I figured that maybe regular check up calls could be useful and maybe help." She explained and I nodded. I mean regular booty calls would be preferred but, no stop, don't be like that Y/n.

Rosé Pov

I picked up the phone call as it started ringing. It was the end of the day and a Friday. To be honest I missed an opportunity earlier when Y/n was walking to the bathroom with a boner. Her libido impresses me, I knew she had the hots for Jennie and I don't blame her, she is sexy. But I didn't think it was that bad. "Hey, slut!" I rolled my eyes at Joy's voice and exhaled deeply. "What's with the sighing, didn't get dick today?" She asked, making me chuckle. "Nope, what's up?"

"Friday, coming to the club with us?"

"Don't know...it's this or Y/n."

"Take her with you, everyone else said they are coming."

"I will see you guys then, send the club and time, bye babe."

"Love you."

Y/n Pov

I walked downstairs and saw Lisa laying on the couch, in sweats and a hoodie. "Are you staying home tonight?" I asked as I put on the Jordan 4 Black cats while sitting next to her on the couch. "You smell good...and no, I am way too tired." Lisa explained and slumped further into the couch. "I always smell good but thanks."

"Who are you going out with...Rosé perhaps?" I nodded at her question and felt my phone buzz. Looking at it, Rosé texted me that she would be outside in a minute as she took the cab here and I would just join her. "Rosé and some of her friends." Lisa gave me a look as I stood up. "Aren't you getting a bit too much pussy lately?" I furrowed my eyebrows at her and shook my head. "Hold your horses, I am going with Rosé and if I am going to fuck anyone tonight it will be her and no one else. What type of whore are you trying to portray me as?" I questioned as I licked my lips checking my pockets to see if I had everything. "I don't know, just that you never go out with that many chicks." I waved her off and walked towards the door.

Even if Rosé and me aren't much more than fuck buddy's I wouldn't be walking around and fucking anything that gyrates. Last time I checked I still had some self-respect left.

Rosé dragged me through the club as we had made it, saying the rest was already here and eager to meet me. If Rosé looked sexy all the other times I have seen her then I don't know how to describe her right now in this outfit. A black mini dress that was hugging her body perfectly plus the heels, I was curious how she was walking so fast in those. "There they are!" I looked where Rosé was looking as we were nearing a private booth.