29

Don't forget to comment, I like reading your comments ;)

Y/n Pov

It was evening now, Jennie said that I could come over if I wanted to, which I gladly did. Knocking on her door and waiting for her to open. I chuckled and smiled after, when she opened the door with a spatula in her hand. "What's so funny?" She asked and stepped aside, letting me inside. I shrugged and followed her to the kitchen, looking her up and down. "You look like a sexy chef." I said, as she had an oversized long sleeve on and an apron. "Well...I got hungry." Jennie said and leaned against the counter.

I bit my lower lip and walked over to her, taking the spatula from her hand and placing it on the counter. "Me too now that I saw you like this." I said, undoing the knot on the apron, placing it on the counter too. "I need to watch the food." She said and pushed my face away from hers. I hummed at what she said before picking her up and placing her on the counter. "I think I have time to eat you out." I said into her ear before kissing from her ear to her lips.

I let my hands caress her thighs while the kiss got even more intense. She held onto my nape to push our mouths even more together if possible and to keep my head in place. I ran my hands up her thighs and under her long sleeve, caressing her warm body. Letting my fingers run up her spine, feeling the goosebumps. Jennie let out a breathless moan against my lips. I pulled away and kissed down her jawline, to her neck, leaving small kisses there.

I pulled away from her neck and went down on my knees. I felt like I was worshipping a goddess right now. Putting my hands on her knees, I gently spread her legs, her shirt going up her thighs. I haven't actually gone down on Jennie yet. Kissing her inner thighs, slowly inching closer to her, licking and sucking, this time actually leaving marks. I don't think it's tacky to leave a few marks on her inner thighs, it's not like anyone will see. I mean she didn't leave any marks on me, neither did Chae and I didn't do it either. Except scratch and bite marks. Plus hickeys are quite tacky.

My fingers grabbed the hem of the underwear she was wearing, pulling them down. I glanced up to see her eagerly looking back at me and waiting for me to do something. Feeling eager myself now, I let my hands grip onto her thighs before going fully between her legs with my face. Letting my tongue lick around her clit, teasing her. I flicked my tongue at her clit and she took in a breath expecting more, but I instead let my tongue tease around her clit. "Y/n." Jennie breathed out and held onto the counter, gripping onto it.

This time I flicked my tongue against her clit again before sucking and playing with it using my tongue. "Fuck, t-that feels good." Jennie let out in a small voice, I glanced up at her, her eyes closed and mouth agape. Pleasure written all over her face. I let my hands caress her thighs, but got surprised when she placed her hand on top of mine, holding onto it.

Nonetheless I continued to do what I was doing when she intertwined our hands that were now resting against the counter. "Y/n." Jennie moaned out as I sucked and licked, my free hand caressing her soft skin. Her breath quickened and she squeezed my hand meaning she was reaching her orgasm. I kept eating her out in the same way since she liked it and was nearing her orgasm. She let out a long and whiny moan as she reached her climax, I slowly slowed down leaving a peck as I pulled away.

Jennie let go of my hand in an instant as I stood up and faced her. She looked flustered which she usually never does. Her eyes darted everywhere avoiding my eyes when she suddenly pushed me back and jumped down the counter. "My rice." She let out in a panicked tone, taking the spatula with her.

Just then I felt my phone vibrate making me take it out and look at the message.

Rosé
8:08pm
Don't forget to eat