11

Y/n Pov

It was Monday and I was yet again walking up the stairs that led to the waiting room. This time Ms.Kim only texted me about the appointment and didn't call me about it as usual but I didn't think much about it. She was probably busy. Just when I was about to take out my phone as I sat down on the couch my name was called. "Y/n, you're welcome in." Ms.Kim said as she stood in the door frame, I cleared my throat and made my way to her. She was as hot as all the other times I've been here. In heels and a dress that hugged her body perfectly. I was about to greet her when I got cut off.

"You can take a seat on the couch." She said as she stepped aside to let me in and closed the door after. I frowned but nonetheless went to the couch and sat down. "So how are you feeling?" She asked as she opened her notebook and then looked at me. "Conflicted." I shortly answered. "Why is that?" Jennie asked, I watched as she wrote down notes as I thought about how to answer her. "I have this really strong sexual attraction towards a person but at the same time I can't do anything about it."

"And how do you cope with that?"

"I don't, I let guilt eat me as I can't help but to fantasise about what it would be like to fuck her... that's what I've been doing for the past days."

"Doesn't that interfere with your daily activities?"

"It does, my coach has been nagging me more than usual saying that I focus even less than before since I usually have a hard time focusing as sexual thoughts often occupy my mind and now it has gotten worse."

"Is there something that could solve this problem?"

"Yes."

"And that is?"

"Either I stop seeing this person or I do what my mind desires so much which is fucking her."

"I don't see that as your only two options."

"That's because you don't know what it's like to be me." I bit my tongue at what I said as Jennie raised her eyebrows at me. "You are right, but that doesn't mean that my advice can't be useful." She calmly said and tapped her pen against her notebook. "Then what do you suggest I do about this?" I asked her as I looked her in the eye. "How about you tell me why you have such a strong sexual desire for this person and why it's different from others?"

"It might be because she's someone that I actually could never have sex with... she's something that I basically can't have." I explained, feeling frustrated because I had the hots for my therapist who was right in front of me. "It makes me frustrated because I have the hots for someone that's off limits."

"How do you know that she's off limits?"

"Because she is and even Lisa warned me to not be selfish about it because it puts her at risk." I said and let out a loud sigh. "Don't you think that confronting her about it would let your mind get at peace with those facts?" I shook my head at her question. "No, I have already come off strong to her and this would just make it worse... could we talk about something else?" I asked and scratched the back of my neck.

"Of course, have any of your habits become worse or better?"

"I would say worse."

"What habits have become worse?"

"My mind has been occupied a lot more with sexual fantasies than usual and I've been masturbating way more than before." I truthfully told her, not feeling like beating around the bush. "To be honest, I think that sex is the only option here for me." I spoke again before she could ask about any solution to my problems. "Yes, but there is a possibility that it could just make things worse for you, Y/n." I looked at her, not sure if she was serious. So I am supposed to stay a virgin for the rest of my life. "Then I might as well shave off all my hair and become a monk."