19

Jennie Pov

I woke up from a buzzing phone, my head aching and parts of my body too. Then it all came, my mind being flooded with what happened. Sitting up on the bed I hold the covers against my chest and look to my side to indeed see Y/n laying down next to me. I looked down at the floor to see Y/n's phone still vibrating, Rosé was calling her.

I started hyperventilating while feeling a pain in my chest, I was having a panic attack.

What the fuck did I actually do.

I covered my face with the covers, wiping away the few tears threatening to fall. Why? Why did I do that? For what reason did I choose to sleep with a patient of mine and risk losing my licence or going to jail. Letting out a shaky breath, I tried to calm down.

I reached for Y/n's t-shirt that was on the floor and put it on before standing up. "What's going on?" I jumped a little at Y/n's voice and picked up my bra and dress. Ignoring her I looked for my phone until she spoke up again. "Jennie-." I cut her off and looked at her, she frowned as she scanned my face. "No, don't call me that." I told her seriously while trying to find my phone. Cussing under my breath as I couldn't find it.

"Are you regretting last night?"

"Of course I am." I said, my tone was a bit harsh from frustration. "But you wanted it...I mean you said a loud and clear yes, Jen-." Y/n stopped herself from finishing my name.

"I never fucking wanted this Y/n. How could I want this? To sleep with a patient. This was never supposed to happen. I did not want this, it was a horrible mistake..." This time a few tears ran down my cheeks, not being able to blink them away.

"And how did you not think about it? Didn't it cross your mind that I am your therapist? Didn't you stop for a second and realise how wrong this is!?" I continued.

I finally found my phone and took it. "No, but-, can you please wait." Y/n tried stopping me but stopped when she realised she had no clothes on and stayed under the covers. I opened the door with my stuff in hand while looking for a cab number. My eyes went from my phone to the person I bumped into. She looked at me stunned. "I-." I didn't wait for her to say anything and just quickly continued to walk. Wiping the tears.

Lisa Pov

My eyes followed her as she hurriedly walked down the stairs while wiping her eyes. Distress visible on her face. Not wearing more than Y/n's t-shirt that was oversized on her. Once she disappeared from my sight, I made my way to Y/n's room and pushed the door open to see Y/n putting on shorts. "What do you want Lisa?" She asked, pissed. I will show her pissed because she will not be giving me attitude.

"Who was that?" I asked seriously.

"Noone important."

"Don't even try me right now Y/n, that was Jennie." I said through gritted teeth as I knew who it was because I remember Y/n showing me what she looks like.

"And?"

"And? Don't fucking play around right now or give me that attitude. We fucking talked about this. Do you know how serious this could get if the wrong person finds out!?" I yelled at her, I was beyond pissed. "Why would you act in such a selfish way...she was literally crying while running out of here." Y/n sat down on her bed and rubbed her face. She was about to speak when we got cut off by a knock.

Rosé Pov

I parked my car as I watched a cab drive off from in front of Y/n's condo. Getting out of the car I made my way upstairs. Well, I was here because she and not only she but also Jennie just disappeared from the club yesterday and none of them were picking up. Is it possible that the two of them left together and that maybe something happened. No, not with Jennie, I know her. She wouldn't do anything like this, it's not worth it for her to risk losing everything she worked for all her life.

I knocked on the door and waited, I frowned when it wasn't Y/n that opened but a girl with bangs. Her mouth went agape as her eyes widened a bit, I gave her a weird look. "Hi, is Y/n here?" I asked.

"Ah yes, Rosé, right?" She asked and stepped aside, letting me in. "Yes and you are?" I asked back. "Lisa...I'm Y/n's friend and roommate." She introduced and extended her hand, I accepted it and shook it lightly before letting go. She seemed a little bit slow as she stood there like an idiot, I cleared my throat. "Right, her room is this way." Lisa said and led the way. Walking up the stairs she led me to a door and turned around smiling a bit. "Well, it was nice to finally meet you, Rosé." I gave her an awkward nod as she almost yelled my name by emphasising it before walking away.

Y/n Pov

"Well, it was nice to finally meet you, Rosé." I heard outside my door and panicked a bit, cursing under my breath when I heard her emphasise Rosé's name. There was a knock on the door. "Come in." I said looking in front of me, my eyes landing on the floor. I widened my eyes and quickly reached for the white pair of thongs on my floor that belonged to Jennie. Realising my shorts had no pockets, I looked around for a place to throw them, but it was too late.

I held them behind my back when Rosé walked in and closed the door after her. "Rosé." I said and she looked me up and down as I sat on the bed. "You never told me you had a roommate." Rosé stated, and stood in front of me, placing her hands on my shoulders. "I mean, we don't usually talk about that stuff." I explained and balled up my fist that was holding the underwear. Placing my hands on her thighs I pulled her to me, making Rosé straddle me, my one hand still balled up. "Maybe we should start then, although she's a bit weird." Her lips brushed over mine as she spoke, I hummed at what she said.

"She's not like that usually."

Chaeyoung bit her lower lip and looked me in my eye, holding the eye contact for a bit. Her brown eye colour reminded me of Jennie's and how she looked at me in the same way yesterday. I dropped the underwear on the floor and with my foot, I subtly swept them under my bed for now. About to kiss her she leaned back which made me raise my eyebrows at her.

"First tell me what happened yesterday, you and Jennie just disappeared without a word." She questioned, a bit of suspicion lacing in her voice and something else.

I caressed her lower back with my hands down to her ass and rested them there. "We got kicked out because someone tried to fight me." I briefly explained. "And then what?" She asked. "Then we took a cab home, the same one since I didn't want anything to happen to Jennie and that's it." Humming she leaned forward and kissed me, the kiss getting heated.

I groaned and turned around, making her lay down on the bed. "I just have to shower."

Rosé Pov

I rolled my eyes when Y/n stood up and grabbed a towel that was lying on an armchair walking into the bathroom. Sighing, I pushed myself up and sat against the headboard. I took out my phone but stopped from opening it when something metallic caught my eye on the nightstand. I frowned at the opened condom packet, my head peeking over the bed and my frown deepening at the used condom on the floor. "Is she seeing someone else?" I mumbled to myself. But when did she have time to meet someone, if she was out yesterday and she would probably clean up the morning after and wouldn't let it lay around for days. Unless she actually had someone over last night.

Letting it go for now, I opened my phone and went into mine and Jennie's messages. Deciding to text her to see if she was alive after yesterday since she drank quite the bit.

1:23pm
Rosé
Are you still breathing?
Y/n told me you guys got kicked out and then took a cab home

1:25pm
Jennie
Barely, just got up
Yeah, quite unfortunate, talk to you later...got a hangover to cure

1:26pm
Rosé
Good luck with that

Jennie Pov

I exited mine and Chae's messages and went into my phone contacts looking for one specific person. I had no clue what to do about this, I seriously just made a mistake and had an outburst at Y/n, blaming her. Finding the number I pressed it, knowing that I could trust them and they could maybe help me. Putting it on speaker, I laid the phone down on the coffee table and poured some wine into the wine glass. To help with the hangover and stress.

"Hello?" I said as the other line answered.

Who do you people think she called?

Please Vote