10

Y/n Pov

I made my way up the stairs with Jennie on my back as she pointed the way to her bedroom. "I should hire someone tall to carry me around." She said, making me chuckle. "I am jobless at the moment." I said and she leaned forward to look at me, making me look back at her. Our faces were inches apart and I took in a breath at her features. "I will consider you an option." Jennie said, her breath hitting my lips from the close proximity which was doing things with my hormones and was making me hot.

"That's my bedroom door." Jennie exclaimed as she pointed at the door, making me look in front of me. I walked into the bedroom and placed Jennie down beside her bed before stretching my back. "Am I the only one feeling hot...I blame you for that." Jennie mumbled out, making me turn around and look at her. My eyes widened when I saw her trying to take her hoodie off, I quickly stopped her when I noticed she only had her bra under.

"Can it wait till I leave?" I asked and pulled her hoodie down, Jennie groaned and let her back fall on the bed. "But it's ok for you to be shirtless in front of me?" She argued back and lifted her head to look at me. I scratched the back of my neck. "I will just leave now so you can be shirtless, ok?" I said, and headed for the door. "Goodnight, Y/n." Jennie said when I opened the door. "Goodnight." I said back, closing the door after me.

Jennie Pov

I rubbed my eyes open and stretched before looking around me. "What time is it?" I asked myself, but my phone wasn't here. My body shivered when the sheets fell off me, making me realise that I only had my lingerie on. Looking over the bed, I reached for my hoodie that was on the floor and put it on before trying to recall last night. "Y/n stayed the night...again." I mumbled to myself and rubbed my face, I was on thin ice to say the least. I don't know what was wrong with me. I have never crossed so many boundaries with a patient so why did I start crossing them now when she started coming to me.

After taking a shower and rethinking my decisions I made it downstairs to look for my phone. Walking into the living Y/n was asleep on the couch, I really needed my phone cause I still had work today and I had no clue what time it was. The sound of a vibration made me look towards the place where it came from and there was my phone, laying on the coffee table. I quickly reached for it and my lips parted when I saw the time. "11 am." I had a meeting in 30 minutes. With that I ran back upstairs to get ready.

Y/n Pov

I grabbed my phone as soon as I woke up, seeing I had a bunch of messages from Lisa, asking about how it went with Irene. I rolled my eyes not even bothered to explain it over text. "Good, you're awake...can you give me a ride to my office?" Jennie hurridley asked as she basically ran down the stairs, with heels in her hands. Although it was difficult to tear my eyes away from her since she was looking more than hot, I nonetheless nodded.

The ride was quiet as Jennie was busy with her phone, I am guessing work. I didn't mind the quiet ride though since I had just woken up. The car came to full stop, making Jennie look up from her phone to see that we were outside the clinic. "Thank you so much for the ride, I will keep in touch about the next appointment." She said while unbuckling her seatbelt and opening the door. "No problem." I said to myself as she had already closed the door and was quickly walking towards the glass doors. My eyes couldn't leave her body, not until she disappeared. I seriously have the hots for my therapist and I have never had such a strong sexual attraction towards anyone. "This is bad, you know." I said, speaking to my crotch.

Lisa Pov

I have been waiting for Y/n for the past hour, she wasn't answering my texts or calls which made me think that maybe Irene wasn't some hot milf but a serial killer. "Y/n, is that you?" I yelled out from the kitchen, I mean who else could it be. Y/n was the only one who had a key to the condo besides me, but when I got no answer I got a bit confused. I peeked my head outside the kitchen and a squeak left my mouth when my bangs got slapped out of place.

I quickly fixed them and glared at Y/n who glared right back at me. "What was that for?" I asked and smacked her arm. "That was for yet another one of your dumb ideas not working out." Y/n gritted out and pushed past me, I frowned and followed after her. She leaned against the counter so I sat on top of the kitchen island infront of her. "What do you mean, didn't you get laid?" I asked her confused since I thought that she has been fucking Irene the whole night like a bunny on coke.

"No...turns out she was married and her wife walked in on us." Y/n said and pursed her lips. I extended my arms towards her and she walked up to me, standing between my legs as she wrapped her arms around my waist, hugging me. I hugged her back and with one hand rubbed the back of her head that was resting against my chest. "I only managed to go down on her before her wife entered and tried to throw hands." She mumbled out, I frowned after since she never came home. "But where were you the whole night?"

Y/n looked up at me as she licked her lips. "On my way home while still in Irene's neighbourhood, I saw Ms.Kim so I offered her a ride since her car broke down and it started raining so I didn't want her walking in the rain." She explained, I gave her a look and she shook her head. "Nothing happened, she only offered me to stay because of the storm...we did drink though and she got a bit drunk, but still nothing happened except her being a bit more touchy and open." Y/n explained before letting her forehead rest against my shoulder. "But Lisa..." Y/n started but didn't finish.

"What?" I asked her and she sighed. "I have the serious hots for my therapist like I seriously have never been so sexually attracted to anyone and now I don't know what to do." Y/n said, her voice desperate as she pulled away. "I mean, she's your therapist Y/n...if anything would happen she risks losing her job so boning your therapist is not even on the list." I explained with a sorry smile and Y/n pouted. "But-." I smacked her head before she could even start her sentence. "Don't be selfish, Y/n...plus I don't think she would do it even if she wanted."

Jennie Pov

I slumped down on the couch in my office as the meeting had ended and just looked up at the ceiling. "Come in." I said as there was a knock on my door and Rosé walked in with a small smile on her face. "Tired?" She asked as she sat down in the armchair across from the couch. I nodded my head and just kept my eyes closed. "Is it perhaps because you had some bedroom fun last night?" I lifted my head and looked at her confused. "I saw who dropped you off." She stated, shrugging her shoulders.

"Seriously, do you think I would sleep with a patient?" I asked her in disbelief, kind of pissed. "I don't know what goes on in your head." Rosé calmly said, I took a deep breath and sat up on the couch. "Then why assume?" I asked, crossing my legs as I was not having this. "Then why not explain?" Rosé asked back and just leaned back in the armchair. "There's nothing to explain." I simply told her with a shrug, but of course she wasn't going to give up. "Then I will keep on assuming." I groaned and looked at her annoyed.

"Fine, my car broke down and it so happened that Y/n was passing by me and she offered me a ride home...I offered her to stay because it started to storm and that's it, nothing else happened between us and nothing else would ever happen either...I wouldn't risk my job for a patient?" I said the last part to myself and frowned, of course I wouldn't, right? It's not worth it, not after all the work I put into reaching my goals...I wouldn't let that be ruined by someone I've met a handful of times.

"Why couldn't you just say that right away?" Rosé asked, making me shrug. "She's your patient right and not mine?" I nodded slowly at her question, confused. "Then it wouldn't be unethical for me to date her?" My face dropped and I thought about it. "No, but-." She cut me off, not letting me finish. "No buts, you answered what I was asking about, no need to evaluate." Rosé was quick to shush me before standing up. "Talk to you later, I have a patient to meet." She said and walked out the door.

Please Vote