33

Y/n Pov

"Jen-." I got cut off as she slapped me, the slap stinging, making my head move to the side slightly. "You fucking asshole!" Jennie yelled, tears streaming down her cheeks as she pushed me although I didn't move. I could hear that she was hurt just in her voice. Why did I always make everyone around me cry?

"Why!" She yelled again, this time her fist balling up as she hit my torso repeatedly. I could feel that each hit was filled with hatred. She was in distress because of me again. "I fucking trusted you." Her voice breaking as she kept throwing punches. "Jennie, please...let me explain." I said trying to grab hold of her to stop but she shook me off. I was feeling really bad, my heart was hurting for her and I could only blame myself for that. I never wanted to hurt her or anyone.

Jennie Pov

"What's there to explain!? You're a selfish asshole who only thinks about sex and doesn't take others into consideration!" I cried out as Y/n managed to grab hold of my wrists this time, I tried to fight back but she was stronger. I breathed heavily as I looked up at her since I somehow ended up pinned against the wall. Y/n glanced back and pushed the door closed with her foot before looking me in the eye again. I sniffled as she held my hands, pinning them beside my head. "I hate you." I said in a low voice although I felt the opposite towards her which I shouldn't.

I wanted to hate her, I should hate her, but I just couldn't hate her. My heart didn't let me and instead I hated myself for not being able to hate her. I just wanted to yell at her and cry, but doing that wouldn't get me anywhere.

Y/n slowly let go of my wrists and I grabbed onto her shirt pulling her down to my level, I looked her in the eye. My hand moved on its own as it met her cheek yet again, my palm stinging from the impact before I attached my lips to hers. I closed my eyes and pressed my lips against her as much as possible, the kiss becoming intense and passionate with my tears mixing into the kiss. Pulling away, the both of us were catching our breath, I licked my lips still holding onto her shirt. This time I looked her in the eye and didn't break eye contact as it was just as intense as the kiss. "I hate you for making me feel this way." I said after pulling her closer, my lips brushing against hers.

Y/n cupped my face with one hand, her thumb wiping my tears. I would never be in this place that I was in right now, I would never be standing here crying my eyes out if I didn't let my feelings become a part of this. It was too late now though because I was in too deep and I couldn't do anything but hurt. I was always someone who fell too easily.

I took in a deep breath before attaching my lips to hers again. She picked me up by my thighs and I wrapped my legs around her waist, holding onto her nape as she pinned me against the wall. I let out a soft moan as she sucked on my lower lip, my hands letting go of her pulling away before taking my shirt off. I kissed her neck, nipping it as Y/n made her way up the stairs towards my bedroom. The door slammed closed as we walked inside and she threw me on the bed. She eagerly took off her shirt and pants, stripping as I did the same.    

With all the feelings going through me, knowing how wrong this was but this anger I had for Y/n made me want her more. I wanted her, I wanted her to myself although that wasn't possible. I was betraying my friend right now by being just as selfish as Y/n had been all this time. But I also found pleasure in the hate I felt for me and Y/n right now.

Y/n got on the bed, I held onto her shoulders and kissed her. It was as if her lips had tar on them every time we would kiss, sucking the oxygen out of my lungs. She was toxic like cyanide and I was addicted.

Y/n Pov

I ran my hand up from her thigh, along her hips and her side, stopping at her waist. Her bare skin soft against my palm and fingers. I looked her in the eye, her eyes held emotions similar to Rosé's when she would look me in the eye. Although the emotions in Jennie's eyes were stronger. I could see in Rosé's eyes that she liked me, but in Jennie's it was more. I never knew it was possible in such a short span of time. I guess some people fall faster than others.

"Are you sure?" I asked her, her eyes were still glossy. "Yes...I want it to happen again." The words, bringing me back to when she said it the first time.

Jennie Pov

I told her, it was as if I just told her that 'Yes...I want to get hurt again.' My question was if she felt the same as I did or was she doing this so she wouldn't hurt me more. Was I the only one that fell out of the two of us? Y/n leaned on her right elbow, lining herself up with me before her left hand cupped my cheek as she caressed it with her thumb. She kissed me, making me close my eyes as she slowly inserted herself into me. I took her left hand into my right and removed it from my cheek, intertwining them. "Y/n." I whimpered out as she pulled away. Y/n hummed and looked me in the eye. "Just don't stop."

I took in a breath as she started moving slowly in and out of me. My head tilted back as she kissed my neck softly down to my collarbones moving down to my cleavage. My hand squeezing hers when she started kissing up again. Breathless moans leave my mouth as I let her take control of my body, stretching me out with every deep and slow thrust. I was feeling ecstatic yet again with Y/n. But it was all just in the moment. I grabbed onto her nape with my free hand and pulled her to another kiss. I moaned into the kiss, my back arching and Y/n sucking on my lower lip as they were parted.

Y/n Pov

I gently pulled on her lower lip as small gasps and moans left her mouth. Her small hand gripped onto mine, our hands intertwined and bodies pressed against each other. I admired her face, her eyes closed, head tilted back slightly, lips plump and parted with pleasure written on her tear stained face. Her other hand was still holding onto my nape. I kept up with the slow thrusts, her tight walls clenching around me, making me groan from pleasure. "You're beautiful." I whispered against her skin, goosebumps covering her body. Jennie's back arched more as a long and soft moan left her mouth, her eyes slightly opening and looking into mine.

Her hand travelled from around my nape to my cheek, cupping it and pulling me to her gently. Jennie's lips softly and deeply kissed mine. Her warm and wet walls clenched more and her body slightly stiffened as she was reaching her orgasm. I pulled away from the kiss and a whiny moan left her mouth as she reached her orgasm. Jennie panted lightly while I kissed down her jaw to the crook of her neck where I stayed feeling myself being close already. "Jennie." I moaned against her neck and she held onto my back with her one hand as I thrusted deep one last time. We stayed like that, catching our breath maybe our last time.

Something told me that we would never get to find out what we both really feel for each other for the sake of the people around us. It was better to keep it for ourselves because telling her how I really feel about her right now would make it harder. I have already been selfish enough.

Jennie Pov

Y/n slumped down beside me and hugged me as I laid on top of her listening to her heart. It was just quiet. It's in moments like these that you wish for them to never end. As cliche as it sounds and is, nothing lasts forever.

There was nothing between us right now yet at the same time there was a lot separating us.

"We have to stop, Y/n."

"I know, Jennie."

Check out the sequel to find out if they really stop...

THE END
KEEP SCROLLING TO THE NEXT CHAPTER THOUGH FOR A SURPRISE

Please Vote

The Sequel is posted at the same time as this chapter so check out my profile for the sequel of SEX GURUS just like you all wanted.

See you peeps there ;)