24

Y/n Pov

I let my eyes open, slowly getting used to the light coming into the room from the small openings in the curtains. Feeling at ease that there was no Jennie who was panicking and lashing out at me this time. Instead she was still pressed against my body, her cheek squished against my chest. Cute...but freaky. I like it though. I reached for my phone that was beside me, looking at my notifications I had a few missed calls from Lisa and a few texts from Rosé. Deciding that Lisa could wait, I opened the texts from Rosé.

My tongue ran along my front teeth before I chewed on my bottom lip. I was never against waking up to pictures of her in lingerie. Her dishevelled look made them hotter as she was obviously drunk while taking them since there was a drunk Momo sleeping on her bed in the background. Well, not fully on the bed.

2:06am
Rosé:
Attachment.1
Attachment.2

2:10am
Rosé
I get off from just thinking about you

10:56am
Y/n
How about I stop by tonight

What type of whore am I becoming? Jennie and Rosé were just ruining me, unintentionally. I felt goosebumps on my neck when kisses were placed on it, up to my jaw. Without a word Jennie attached her lips to mine. Turning my phone off and placing it on the nightstand beside me, I kissed back. She pulled away and looked at me. "It feels good that you aren't throwing me out." I said, Jennie shook her head and smiled. "I already told you that I wanted it...but." I raised my eyebrows, waiting for her to continue. "As long as the wrong person doesn't find out, Y/n. Best if this only stays between us."

"I figured, don't worry."

With that she pecked my lips and started kissing down my body. Disappearing under the covers, my hand gripped the top of her head as she was now kissing down my v-line. Taking in a deep breath as she wrapped her fingers around my dick that was semi-hard because of Rosé's pictures. Shuddering when her lips wrapped around my tip before using her tongue for licking up the precum.

The moment was short-lived when someone rang the doorbell. Jennie appeared from under the covers, her hair dishevelled from the covers and a pissed look on her face. "Literally on a Sunday? When will people stop knocking on my door?" I stifled a laugh and looked at her amused when she got up from the bed naked, a clear red print of my hand on her ass. She grabbed the silk robe that was laying on the armchair that was in the corner. I pushed myself up and leaned against the headboard as she put it on.

"Opening the door in just that?" I asked, she shrugged and walked up to her windows, pushing the curtains to the sides. Peeking outside she groaned. "It's Kai." I frowned, Kai? Suddenly it hit me, Kai as in Jong-in, her cousin. "I forgot that he was looking after Kuma." Jennie said, walking to the door of her bedroom. "Just stay here."

Jennie Pov

I walked down stairs, basically dragging my feet as he was the type of person who would stay longer than needed. Opening the door, I was greeted by a small bark. "Kuku." I squealed out and took him out of Kai's arms. "Did I wake you up?" Kai asked, I pursed my lips as he entered the house as if I told him to come in. "It's a Sunday Kai...yes you woke me up." I said, forcing it to come out nice. He scratched his head and shrugged. "I won't bother you then although I did forget my ankle supports here last time when I picked Kuma up." He explained and I set Kuma down who immediately ran upstairs.

"I think they are in my bedroom."

My head snapped towards the stairs when Kuma started barking upstairs. He probably smelled Y/n. I quickly made my way to the stairs with Kai following me for some reason, I wasn't going to be rude though. "So, it's been really that busy at the office, huh?" He asked and I let him walk first up the stairs as I wasn't wearing much. I hummed at his question. "Yeah, a lot has been going on plus it's just me and Rosé working."