Prologue

The bell chimmed as a tall, broad and slightly tanned man entered in the convenience store. He was in a white shirt, black slacks and expensive looking black boots. A black long coat was draped around his shoulders. He had his long black luscious curls tied into a man bun.

Pete looked up as he saw the new customer flitting around the store in search of what he needed. Then he went back to the crossword puzzle he was solving.

Three minutes later a bottle of rubbing alcohol, cotton, few bandages and a tweezer was placed on the counter infront of Pete. Without looking up, he scanned the products and put them in a plastic bag for the man to carry.

"That would be 465 bhat " Pete said .

The man took out his wallet with his left hand and with a little difficulty took the money out. The stranger handed Pete 500 bhat .

"Keep the change" he said as he picked up the plastic bag with his left hand.
That's when Pete looked up and the strange man halted in his actions, eyes going wide in shock.

Pete's gaze travelled to the man's right collarbone and there he saw it...

Blood.

The long coat was doing an almost excellent job at hiding the crimson hue of blood .

The colour drained from Pete's face. Just as he opened his mouth to say something, the unknown man spoke.

"You....

You look exactly like my husband.."

Pete couldn't comprehend what the man meant but he was sure he has never seen this man before.

"What?" He croaked out in perplexity.

But before his question was answered-

BANG!

A VegasPete fic !! Because we all love these two cuties ^_^

A VegasPete fic !!
Because we all love these two cuties ^_^

Hope y'all will enjoy it ♡
Make sure to vote and comment ♡