Chapter 52

Author's pov

When Pete was called in the middle of his training session, he didn't think much of it. But after being aware about who was calling him, his stomach started doing backflips.

The maid that escorted him to Vegas's bedroom, left him infront of the said man's door not before taking the measurements of his foot. Well that was weird.

He knocked on it and in response heard 'Come in' .
He peeped inside and saw Vegas sitting while manspreading on the edge of his bed. Oh this pose just screams daddy.

Pete got inside and stood near the door. He asked, how he could be of help to the older. Vegas's reply made him splutter.

"Eh ? W-what?" He stuttered.

"What ? I don't want to hear any complains. You're coming with me this evening" Vegas stated nonchalantly.

"And wear these. It's a vip bar" he added gesturing to the dress and jewelries.

Pete eyed the stuff on the bed

Pete eyed the stuff on the bed. There was a red dress with high slits, a thigh chain and a diamond bralette chain.

BUT WHY A DRESS ?!!

It's not like he has something against dresses. He even used to wear skirts whenever he wanted to feel pretty. To be fair, this dress is gorgeous . But what if something happens at the bar ? He won't be able to run fast in a dress !

He likes to be alive even though life tends to give him lemons. Thank you.

He opened and closed his mouth like a fish out of the pond.

"Uh but I am a m-man" Pete tested the water. Maybe the older would change his mind.

"So ? You won't be going there as a man. You'll disguise yourself as a woman to cover your real identity" Vegas said.

Then it clicked in Pete's head that he's been here for a while now.
As he was about to open his mouth again Vegas stopped him .

"No other complains. Take this and be ready before 7:30 . My personal stylist will do your hair and makeup"

He has a personal stylist? Hah rich people, Pete thought pouting. He scurried to pick the things up and got out of the room stumbling on his way.

A chuckle left Vegas's mouth witnessing Pete's cuteness.

___________________________________

At 6 p.m Pete took another shower. He scrubbed his body thoroughly with a washcloth and vanilla scented body wash which Porsche bought for him. He shaved his legs and applied moisturizer. Fuck those high slits.

He came out wearing a black t-shirt and boxers. Porsche, who was watching TV, looked at him up and down and raised an eyebrow.

"You look soft and shiny like a boiled egg" the older blurted out amusedly.

"Wha- boiled egg? Hahaha" Pete laughed throwing his towel at his friend.

"No but seriously, what's the matter?" Porsche asked turning the TV off.

"Uh...yeah it's a big problem and you have to help me" Pete said awkwardly.

"Okay spill the tea" Porsche said putting his hands under his chin.

After Pete explained his miserable situation to the older his face was neutral for a whole minute. Then he started laughing all of a sudden.

"HAHAHA he's such a perv. Trust me, he just wants to ogle your ass hahaha. But don't worry I'll give you instructions to get into that dress" Porsche said in between giggles .

Dem legs are brighter than the light in my room :)

Also, a lil advice - When life gives you lemons...you squeeze them into other people's eyes ( ꈍᴗꈍ)