Chapter 15

Author's pov

"BHOOOOOO !!" Someone shouted near the back of Pete's ear .

"AHHH !! I DIDN'T DO ANYTHING!" Pete yelped hopping around like a scared bunny and closing his eyes tightly. His little fists were infront of his face in defence mode. Then he heard laughter.

"HAHAHA this was epic"

Pete opened one eye and to his relief it wasn't that scary man. The person who was currently laughing his butt off while holding his stomach, was a teenager. And disturbingly enough, he appeared a lot like that mean guy who tortured him. This person looks like a younger and less violent version of that vicious guy. Though they don't look exactly identical, one can easily
tell that there's a resemblance between them.

Pete now opened both of his eyes and lowered his fists . He blinked in perplexity. Is him getting startled that funny ? Pete wondered as a small pout made its way on his lips.

"Sorry I couldn't help it. Your reaction was hilarious" The teen said after successfully suppressing his laugh.

Pete tilted his head to the side with a confused puppy expression.

"I'm Macau Thirapanyakul. And you....are the one who was brought here by accident I assume?" The teen blurted out before he could stop himself. Pete didn't know what to do or say. So he gave a hesitant bow .

"But h-how did you..." Pete's question trailed off. He was kind of afraid to offend anyone in this house by mistake.

"Well news spreads pretty fast...so sorry that you got tangled in this mess" The younger boy said with sorrow. Pete's could only say it's okay in return.

"You're.....kind of cute just like a puppy" Macau said to ease the atmosphere.

"Ah haha..." Pete chuckled awkwardly fiddling with his sweatpaws. A puppy? He is being compared to a puppy now ?

Macau's hand suddenly reached out and petted Pete's head. Pete was quite surprised. He stared at the younger male with wide eyes. Macau chuckled again and retreated his hand back.

"You remind me so much of my Bella" He said somewhat fondly.

"Who...uh who is Bella?" Pete asked looking baffled.

"She's my puppy" Macau answered. Pete nodded but he was still in disbelief.

"So what's your name?" Macau asked.

"My name is Pete Pongsakorn Saengtaam " Pete gave his introduction. Macau nodded in acknowledgement.

"How old are you? You look quite young"

"I'm 20 actually.." Pete muttered. Why can't anyone guess his age correctly?

"Oh I thought I would be older than you but guess I was wrong" Macau uttered seeming taken aback.

"So um may I know what your age is?" Pete inquired.

"17 soon will be turning 18 though. I'll just call you Phi, if that's ok with you" Macau said nonchalantly.

"Sure" Pete smiled.

"Were you going somewhere?" Macau asked noticing that they were chatting in the middle of the hallway.

"Yeah I was heading towards the kitchen but I....don't know where it is" Pete blurted.

"Oh why don't you come with me then ? I'm going there too" Macau offered kindly. Pete beamed with happiness as he nodded his head rapidly.

Those harnesses

Those harnesses... •‿•
Whoever choose their outfits, knows our taste very well ◉‿◉