Chapter 46

Author's pov

For the following few days Vegas didn't see Pete anywhere. Most of the time he's busy with work but he used to see the smaller male at least once a day. He grew curious about the latter. And finally asked Mei about him and got to know that Pete is being trained.

He remembered that every new servant have to go through a basic training. It's the rule here.

Vegas convinced himself not to think about Pete but his heart wouldn't listen to him . Because of this he couldn't concentrate on his Paper work. After half an hour of trying to advert his mind from Pete, Vegas slammed his hands on his desk being infuriated by himself.

Vegas decided to visit the training centre 'to check on everyone' . That's what he told himself.

__________________________________

"Oh Mr. Vegas, you're here all of a sudden? Is there anything we can do?" The guard who was in charge of the training rooms, asked.

"No, here just to check up on everything" Vegas answered shortly as he walked inside the gym room.
The bodyguard followed him.

His eyes scanned the whole room but there was no sign of a short figure with fluffy hair and sparkling eyes.
So Vegas decided to go to the next room. Pete wasn't there too.

When he opened the door of the third room, he saw the person his eyes were desperately searching for.

The smaller male was sitting on a chair infront of their weapon specialist, Apinya. His delicate hands were handcuffed and he was busy trying to open it with probably a metal stick.

One of his hands slipped past the cuff when he pulled his hand a little bit. Pete looked at his trainer blankly and she looked back at him with the same expression before she snorted. Seems like his paws were a bit too tiny for the big handcuffs.

Suppressing the smile, Apinya opened a drawer and took out a pair of smaller handcuffs. She took off the previous one from Pete's hand and cuffed him in the new ones.

Vegas was watching the scene happening before him while trying to fight back a grin. Why was the latter so cute ?

"Mr. Vegas ? Ah welcome" Apinya greeted standing up from her chair.
Pete also stood up hearing Vegas's name.

Vegas walked closer and Apinya offered him her chair with a hand gesture. But seeing Pete in handcuffs, his brain started playing some not so holy images . God! He would love to pin the younger's cuffed hands on the bed while fucking him senseless.

Vegas took a deep breath so that he doesn't pop an errection infront of other people.

He sat down on the chair that was offered to him and told the other two to sit down as well.
Pete was still trying to uncuff himself.

Vegas and Apinya were talking about the training sessions and other things when Pete's coach started talking about his horrible shooting skills.

Pete ducked his head feeling embarrassed. Out of all people his coach just had to share this piece of information with Vegas.

"Why doesn't he show that ?" Vegas said startling Pete who looked his way with scandalised eyes.

"We didn't give him a real gun yet" Apinya stated .

"Is that supposed to matter?" Vegas deadpanned.

"Of course not. Let me take you two to the shooting area" Apinya said.

Well now I'll officially be the laughing stock of this family, Pete thought while having a mental breakdown.

Don't look at his Wegath! >:(

Sorry for the delay in updates ༎ຶ‿༎ຶ
I'll make up for the lack of updates this weekend ♡
As if college wasn't enough, your clumsy bitch managed to cut her hand and is struggling to type now ಥ‿ಥ