Chapter 31

Author's pov

Pete arched his back, pushing his chest towards Vegas. He became hard without his knowledge. The pant he was wearing was too uncomfortable and tight for his liking. He felt something poking his butt . The thing was big and stiff .
Maybe it was Vegas's gun but he was too far gone to care about sitting on his gun.

The intense need to touch his dick became stronger by the second. He started rocking his hips back and forth to get some much needed friction.

"Shit!" Vegas cursed when he felt Pete's plump ass rubbing over his already hard dick. He held Pete's hips with both of his hands .

"Don't start something you won't be able to finish" Vegas warned voice thick with immeasurable arousal.

"Nngh!" Pete let out a sound of distress upon being stopped. He looked at Vegas with unfocused eyes . His mind was clouded with the thought of release.

Gazing at those needy eyes Vegas mentally said 'fuck it' and unbuttoned the smaller's pants. He slipped a hand inside taking a hold of Pete's cock that was slick with precum .

"Just a little stimulation on your nipples got you this hard ? Tsk" Vegas clicked his tongue, pressing his thumb over the head of Pete's member.

The action caused Pete to moan loudly.

"Ahh! hah !"

Vegas's evil smile widened. He started pumping Pete painfully slow while sucking hickeys on his neck.

Pete whimpered in frustration. He could feel his dick throbbing in Vegas's hand. He was so aroused that it was starting to ache. And Vegas's slow pace was making him go insane.

"Ngh! f-faster please" Pete pleaded in a meek voice hiding his face in the crock of Vegas's neck. He tried to increase Vegas's pace by trying to move the other man's hand faster. But of course, he was unsuccessful.

"Oh? You want me to go faster ?" Vegas asked running his thumb over the slit of the smaller's penis. Though he already knew the answer, he still asked just to hear Pete begging for his release with his honey coated voice.

"Y-yes p-please" Pete replied feebly trying to move his hips.

"Such a dirty little maid. Begging his boss to touch him? Tell me how much do you want it ?" Vegas teased making Pete whine in embarrassment.

"Please...I need it. I want to- Ahh!!"

The smaller moaned in surprise when Vegas increased his speed all of a sudden. Pete threw his head back in pleasure as moans and groans continued to leave from his open mouth.
The wet sound of Vegas's hand pumping Pete's dick was absolutely dirty.

An unknown tingling sensation started building up inside Pete's stomach. Vegas continued to suck on his nipples and jerk him off at the same time.

"Oh! Ahh! Yes yes yes!" Pete cried out when he was getting close.
His penis became even harder. It started twitching.

Then at one point the pleasure became so overwhelming that his body started shivering violently.
Pete bit his bottom lip to surpass his screams of euphoria as the bliss of his climax took over.
He squirted white hot cum. Vegas pumped him throughout his orgasm.

Pete started seeing black because of the intensity of his sexual climax. His body slumped on Vegas . He was still trying to calm his erratic breathing.

"Mhm~ you make a really pretty face while coming. But look at the mess you made in your pants" Vegas stated pulling his cum covered hand out of Pete's pants.

Pete only twitched in response, still too lost in his frenzy.

The waist and the belt (๑¯◡¯๑)

I've never blushed so much while writing R18 scenes and this isn't even the nastiest thing I wrote ಥ‿ಥ

What are VegasPete doing to me ?!