Chapter 26

Author's pov

Vegas smirked seeing Pete shivering. He pulled back to take a look at the smaller's face. Pete's cheeks were as red as a strawberry. He has never been in a situation like this before. Though Vegas was evil, Pete couldn't deny the fact that he was dangerously handsome. And at this moment, he was too close to his face. He never had anyone corner him like this in his whole life.

But then his mind replayed Vegas's sentence '...or the monster that lives here....will eat you up'

Monster? A MONSTER LIVES HERE ?!

Pete's inner voice screamed as his eyes broadened. Vegas smirked noticing the drastic change in Pete's expression. His face went from being confused to a look of horror.

"This house is haunted?" Pete asked before his mind could register with whom he was talking to.

Now this, wasn't the answer Vegas was expecting . So this shortie didn't catch the suggestive meaning of his words.

Pete stared at Vegas with wide scared eyes which only proved his doubt right.

The shorter's innocence made it harder for Vegas to hold back his laugh. His last attempt of preventing himself from laughing failed as he snorted.

"Pftt- hahahaha"

Vegas was full on cackling. He couldn't see anything because how hard he was laughing.

Pete stood there dumbfounded. He didn't crack a joke so why was the taller laughing so much ?

But this was the first time he'd seen another expression on Vegas's face . Most of the time he's either smirking villainously or has a stone cold look on his face. So this knows how to laugh.

Vegas stopped as he took a few long breaths. He hasn't laughed like this for a long time.
Looking at Pete with a mild expression, Vegas said, "You really make me wanna eat you up"

Pete tilted his head looking like a lost puppy.

Vegas bit his lip to restrict himself from smiling. He shook his head and got away from Pete.
As he got out of the kitchen he heard Pete saying,

"Oh god ! He's a cannibal !"

Vegas's face once again broke into a smile. This guy is something else.

_________________________________

After Pete got back inside his and Porsche's room, he just couldn't sleep. His head was full of Vegas. What if Vegas is the monster who eats people?
He was tossing and turning on his bed.

So the next morning when the alarm rang Pete woke up with dark circles under his eyes.

"Woah....you look like a zombie" Porsche grimaced.

"I couldn't sleep properly last night" Pete said lifelessly.

"Oh sounds horrible. Go freshen up then have breakfast" Porsche suggested.

When they were having breakfast Pete was chewing his food absentmindedly.

"Porsche?" He called.

"Hm ?" The older hummed in response.

"What does it mean when someone says they want to eat you up?" Pete uttered and Porsche started choking viciously.

Chugging a glass of water, Porsche grunted.

"Who said that to you?" He asked.

"Not to me...just heard someone say it" Pete said trying to hide the truth.

"Trust me you don't wanna know" Porsche started sweating.

"Tell me please" Pete begged with clasped hands .

"Ugh don't blame me later for ruining your innocence" Porsche said rubbing his face.

"It means sex....oral sex to be specific" he said in a hushed voice leaning over to Pete so that anyone else would be unable to hear him.

"SEX ?!!!" Pete's screech drew attention on their table. Porsche apologised to everyone and hit Pete's head .

"Keep your voice low, will ya ?" He scolded.

"Sorry but oh my god !" Pete whisper yelled with red ears . Fuck him and his innocent brain.

Someone save Pete 😭🤣🤣 My boy is having an existential crisis 💀

My boy is having an existential crisis 💀