Chapter 67

Author's pov

Inside the rusty wearhouse, John was tied to a chair, dreading for his life. He pleaded to the guards to let him escape but they stood in the room like he wasn't there.

Entered Vegas with a axe in his hand and a smirk on his face.

John's heart dropped to his stomach. He started wiggling and begging.

"M-mr. Vegas i-it won't h-happen again. F-forgive m-me please. I-I just m-mistakenly did t-that" John cried.

"Haha...hah..forgive you ? I don't like when foul people like you touches what's mine"

"That's why I'm gonna set you as an example of what will happen when someone dares to lay even a finger on Pete" Vegas mumbled running his fingers on the sharp edge of the axe .

Vegas gestured to the guards with his eyes and they came forward. John became more anxious as they untied him from the chair.

The guards made him lay down on the ground forcefully and held his hands in one place.

"NO LET ME GO ! DON'T DO THIS!!"

Vegas didn't pay him any mind as he stepped on the latter's arm and lifted the axe in the air. Then he swung it down with a grunt.

"AHHHHH!! URGHH!!"

The room got filled with John's mortifying screams .

His hand laid there on the ground, separated from his wrist. The blade of the axe was stained in blood.
The other arm also got the same treatment.

John's body was twitching and the colour of his face was red.

"Hm...now it's time for the tongue" Vegas laughed.

"What names did you call him ? Come on spit it out" Vegas coaxed.

He pretended to look disappointed when John only cried in pain.

"No ? Then what's the use of having a tongue.." Said Vegas.

He grabbed a knife from his torture kit and told the guards to hold his mouth open.

John's howls were blurry to Vegas's ears as he cut his tongue out.

"Shoot him in the head and dispose his body" Vegas stated and the guards nodded.

_________________________________

It was around evening . The colour of the sky was a reddish orange.
Vegas was sipping on a glass of red wine, standing on the balcony of his bedroom.

The light breeze was blowing his hair as he absentmindedly watched the buildings

He got alerted hearing footsteps but relaxed after hearing the voice of the intruder.

"The weather is nice, isn't it?"

Vegas turned around to find his cousin, Kinn, standing there leaning on the railing of the balcony.

"What do you want?" Vegas asked solemnly, without looking at Kinn.

The older of the two, took a seat on the couch then said, "Heard you killed a trainee?"

At this , Vegas turned to face Kinn.

"I did" Vegas replied looking zero percent guilty or ashamed.

Kinn crossed his legs and leaned backwards.

"May I know why ?" He questioned.

Vegas walked towards the couch, sat down and poured Kinn a glass of red wine.

Giving the glass to the older, Vegas said, "We don't need fools with muscles who like to pick on weaker people"

"Hm...but I see a complete different reason" Kinn said taking sip from his glass.

The design on their crop tops 😭 My tears just won't stop 😭😭

My tears just won't stop 😭😭