Chapter 77

Author's pov

"Vegas...

I love you but your love costed me my everything.."

"Don't Pete" Vegas tried to touch Pete but his hand went through him.

"But I am dying" Pete said with a sad smile, slowly fading away in the dark.

"NO! DON'T LEAVE ME!!" Vegas shouted running after him.
Suddenly the darkness consumed Pete and Vegas's heart stopped beating.

"PETE!!!"

With a petrified gasp, Vegas sat up. His first instinct was to look at his side. To his relief, Pete was still sound asleep wrapped up in the comforter. Vegas released a huge breath as he tried to breath normally again. He touched his face and realised that he was sweating.

What a strange and terrifying dream he had. His heart was still clenching painfully in his chest. Even the thought of something happening to Pete, drives him insane.

Checking the time, he saw it was 4:15 at dawn. Vegas knew very well that he won't be getting any sleep after this. So he kissed Pete's forehead and got out of the bed silently.

Vegas found himself standing infront of the door of his art studio. Now that he's here, he might as well try to paint something to keep his mind away from that cursed dream. With this thought in mind, he got in the room after turning the lights on and got started right away.

Maybe art will help him calm his heart.
___________________________________

On the other hand Pete woke up around 6:30 a.m . The first thing he felt after sitting up was, the pain in his butt, wrists and knees. Vegas really fucked him like a rag doll. He didn't see the taller around.

Once he saw what he was wearing his cheeks blazed crimson with embarrassment and a feeling that was slightly unknown to him.

He recalled Vegas's words from the night before and his heart started pumping blood viciously.

"Be mine and I will give you nights after nights of pleasure"

Is it even possible for Vegas to want someone like him? The thought of it seems quite nice. Being in the strong arms of the older, getting to kiss him, cuddling him, being able to see the older smile at him....all of this sounds too tempting for his lonely heart.

He has been going with the flow and he would admit that he loves every second of it. But what if he gets too attached to this forbidden feeling and Vegas doesn't reciprocate it ?

Pete put a hand on his chest. He shouldn't be having this kind of feelings.

His train of thoughts vanished when his stomach growled. He couldn't eat anything last night. Thanks to the older. Now he's starving.

Pete climbed off the bed while cringing at the pain. Not many guards should be around this time, right ?

He used Vegas's bathroom to finish his morning routine and wash his mouth.

After that he sneakily got out of Vegas's room and headed towards the kitchen. Mei was already there.

"Pete?" Mei looked at his appearance and got the hint immediately. She smiled and sook his head.

"Rough night?" She asked making Pete blush beet red.

"Uh y-yeah I'm really hungry though" He uttered.

"Hm let me give you something to eat while I make breakfast" Mei chuckled.

Pete thanked her and sat down on a stool happily.

"Oh after eating take Mr. Vegas's breakfast to his art studio. He's been there for two hours now, he didn't have dinner yesterday" Mei said.

Pete's eyebrows raised. He also didn't eat anything yesterday?
He nodded nonetheless.

Whipped Sumettikul 💅