Chapter 37

Author's pov

Vegas was taking the garlands off the photos when he eavesdropped Porsche's conversation with Pete. The more he listened the more his hands started getting slower.

'I used to visit their tombstone every year....'

This perticular line caught Vegas's attention. Tombstone?

Vegas's eyes got wider as the realisation kicked in. Is it what he thinks it is ? He looked back and saw Pete wiping his cheek. Is this some kind of joke ? He threw so many insults at the smaller just to find out later that he was also an orphan. Unbelievable. His eyes followed Pete when Porsche sent him away. And as he thought, there was a red patch on Pete's back.

Vegas clenched his fists in irritation. He was angry at himself for acting so rudely with Pete. But he was also confused as to why he was getting angry over this matter. He never cared what other people thought of him. He shouldn't feel this way. Pete is just a servant and he is the boss here . So why should he care about how someone of lower rank feels !

Vegas closed his eyes and huffed. He told a maid to bring the photos back in his art studio. He needs to get some information from Porsche. The latter looked surprised when Vegas approached him.

"Mr. Vegas....can I help you with anything?" He questioned.

"We need to talk" Vegas muttered.

"Uh..sure..." Porsche replied looking baffled.

"So let me get this straight, your friend is an orphan?" Vegas asked more like stated. Porsche was taken aback. Did he eavesdrop on their conversation earlier? Even if he did why was he asking this question?

"Yeah...his parents got into a car accident and weren't able to survive" Porsche said sorrowfully. A fog of anxiety encircled his heart after hearing the truth. Vegas just adverted his eyes to somewhere. He felt like a huge jerk for making Pete cry. But it why does it matter ? It wasn't like he was trying to keep his image clear to the latter. And even if he did, it was too late now.

"If you'll excuse me now, Mr. Kinn is calling me" Porsche said bowing. Vegas only hummed in response as the other man walked away.

He contemplated wheather he should go to Pete or not. In the end he chose to find Pete.

________________________________

Seems like asking Mei for directions was a good idea. Vegas didn't have any clue where Porsche and Pete's room was.

Now he was standing infront of a door debating with himself if he should knock or not. He got no response after knocking twice. So on instinct he twisted the door knob and the door wasn't locked. That's careless, Vegas randomly thought.

Vegas's timing was partially good and partially bad because when he pushed the door open his brain stopped functioning. Pete was on the sofa without a shirt. He was craning his neck backwards and was trying to put ointment on the cut.

Vegas's eyes scanned Pete's naked upper body. The first thing that came to his mind was how incredibly soft the latter's body appeared. His body wasn't toned or manly. It was more on the adorable side with a short height, slim neck, narrow shoulders and squashy tummy. Pete has a noticably small waist which only adds a cherry on top of his looks.

It was so Vegas's type. No one in real life was as close to his ideal type as this innocent little thing.

Pete didn't appear to be aware of Vegas's presence so when the said male knocked on the open door again, Pete got startled.

"Ahhh!"

He looked up and squealed in horror putting his shirt over his chest to cover his nudity .

Anygays, someone show this to Pete's Khun Wegath 😭

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Anygays, someone show this to Pete's Khun Wegath 😭

Trapped (VegasPete) Book 1जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें