Chapter 3

Author's pov

"Ahh I'm tired to the bone" Pete whined to his coworker.

"Haha it's almost 11 p.m . Our shift will end soon don't worry" his colleague said flashing a tiny smile.

"Tian are you even human ? How can you still be all smiles after all this shit ?" Pete said dramatically leaning on a wall as if he needed support to walk. His companion, Tian, shook his head snorting.

"Phupha is going to pick me up today..", Tian said with a dreamy smile. Pete immediately stopped acting like a sick grandpa and straightened himself. He made an expression which somehow resembled with a lenny face and wiggled his brows at his friend.

"Oh~ that's why you look so happy. Is everyone around me in a relationship? Am I the only one who's single even after being bisexual? God did me dirty" Pete sighed.

"Pftt- I'm sure there's someone for you too. When the right time comes you two will meet for sure" Tian said in a gentle voice.

"You sound like a saint" Pete laughed .

"Oh trust me on this one" Tian said winking at Pete.

"Yeah yeah" Pete said brushing his friend off.

"Oh look! It's already 11 p.m . Let's get changed and head back home" Tian said taking a glance at the clock that was on the wall.

Pete sighed, "Guess I'll have to walk home again"

_________________________________

"Are you sure you got the right information?" Big asked Ken as they were sitting in a car with tinted windows, on the side of a road that looked deserted at the ungodly hour of 12:30 a.m .

"Yes, the spy I appointed informed me that the fucker passes by this street after selling drugs to some locals" Ken replied keeping his eyes on the road.

"Remember, we don't know how he looks like" Big said . Ken hummed and said, "Our spy is hiding in this area. When he sees our target he'll give us a signal" .

Big nodded in understanding and they continued to wait in the car .

_________________________________

"Did you find a scapegoat? Is there any resemblance between you two ?" An unknown man asked.

"...."

"Ok good. Keep following him from a good distance and make sure Kinn's guards don't get even a glimpse of you" the man sitting in a dark corner said.

"....."

"How long will it take for the target to reach here?"

"....."

"Very soon I see..." The person cut the call and picked his binoculars up to see wheather someone was coming or not.
And, to his delight, he saw a person walking on the sidewalk.

He immediately put his binoculars down and messaged someone.

__________________________________

Ken's phone vibrated and a message appeared on his lockscreen. He nodded at Big who saw a man passing by their car. They instantly got out of the car with a cloth soaked with chloroform. Ken ran to the man and held him in a chokehold.

"WHO ARE YOU?! LET GO-MMPHHH !!" the man screamed and thrashed in Ken's hold but soon his mouth was covered with the chloroform soaked handkerchief by Big .

The man's thrashing around slowly decreased and at one point he fell limp in Ken's arms.

Bonk ! 😂😂

Bonk ! 😂😂

Pray for the poor man who got caught 🥲