Chapter 78

Author's pov

Pete gobbled up his food quickly. Swimming and the special exercise in bed had burnt too many calories. He sighed contently after finishing. His little tummy was satisfied.

Mei then handed him a tray with pancakes and orange juice in it.

"Uh...shouldn't I get changed first?" Pete asked uncertainly.

"You just came out of Mr. Vegas's room like this. I think he won't mind. You can change after delivering it to him" Mei replied. Pete blushed like a ripe cherry.

He got up ignoring the pain in his ass.

"Pete you're heading to the opposite way" Mei called out.

Pete stopped, slowly turned around and smiled awkwardly at the older woman. Then quietly slided to the right direction.

____________________________________

Pete knocked with one hand on the door of Vegas's art studio.

The response came few moments later.

"Come in"

Pete cautiously opened the door, trying to balance the tray of food with one hand.

"Um...Mr. Vegas, aunt Mei sent this because you didn't have dinner yesterday" Pete said lightly putting the tray on a nearby table.

When he lifted his head up, he was surprised to find Vegas already looking at him intently. He immediately felt self conscious. On top of that the older was shirtless with only a sweatpant covering his lower half.

"A-aunt Mei told me to get dressed properly after giving this to y-you" Pete stumbled on his words.

"I didn't say anything about your clothes though" Vegas said slyly.

"To be honest, I would like to see you walk around in my clothes everyday" the older added making the blush on Pete's cheeks more intense.

That's when Pete looked at the canvas Vegas was painting on.

Wait. IS THAT HIM ?!! WHAT'S WITH THAT EXPRESSION ?!

OH AND THERE'S ANOTHER ?!!!

Does he always look this dreamy ? Pete wondered with an open mouth. But why did Vegas chose to paint him ? He was actually awestrucked by Vegas's talent.

He quickly snapped out of his little wanderland and coughed to hide how flustered he was.

"I uh I'll be going now" he bowed curtly.

But before he could open the door, he heard Vegas say, "How cruel...you saw my art but you're trying to run away without giving any feedback"

Pete whipped around and rubbed the back of his neck.

"Mr. Vegas is really talented. I don't know much about art but all these paintings look very professional" Pete said looking at every painting except the ones of him. Vegas told him to come near him with a gesture of his index finger.

"I'm not talking about the other paintings. They're just lifeless" Vegas said tucking a piece of hair behind Pete's ear when he was close enough.

Vegas pulled Pete closer and turned him around so that the smaller could stand infront of his recent painting.

"I'm talking about your portraits. I like both of them" Vegas stated, putting his hands on the younger male's shoulders.

Leaning his face near Pete's ear from behind, Vegas murmured in his deep voice, "What about you Pete? Which one do you like?"

Pete shivered as Vegas's hot breath fanned the shell of his ear.

"This one is similar to the face you make when you're drowning in pleasure" Vegas whispered pressing a kiss on the back of Pete's ear.

" 'Similar' because I can never capture your beauty in a mere painting"

*Sigh *