Chapter 41

Author's pov

"How is it ?" Porsche asked as the doctor of the Thirapanyakul mansion was checking Pete's cut.

"Hm...it is healing nicely. Still I'll give him a tetanus shot just in case..." The doctor said getting up.

Pete became a bit stiff at the mention of injection. Yes he is a nurse and he can give injections like a pro. But when it comes to him , it converts into his biggest nightmare.

Pete looked at his friend with pleading eyes only for Porsche to give him a thumbs up.

The doctor came back with a syringe in his glove covered hand. Pete's eyes widened comically.

"Please roll up the sleeve a little" the doctor said standing beside Pete.

"Uh haha I-I don't think an injection is necessary. It's not that big" Pete tried to convince both the doctor and his friend.

"Yes it is necessary and you'll take it. Let me hold you" Porsche deadpanned holding Pete still by the latter's shoulders.

"W-w-wait I don't- AHHH!!!" Pete screamed closing his eyes tightly as the doctor injected the medicine into his system.

Pete's free hand grabbed the nearby thing in order to ease the pain. Unfortunately it was Porsche's family jewels .

"Arghhh!! Pete!" Porsche threw his head back groaning in pain. He tried to pry the hand off his groin but Pete only squeezed harder.

The doctor stared at two in astonishment. He was done long ago. He even pressed a cotton ball over Pete's arm where the needle made a puncture.

"You can let go now. The work is finished" he said taking his gloves off.

"Eh?" Pete opened his eyes and shrieked in disgust, immediately removing his hand from Porsche's ding dong.
The older kneeled on the floor moaning in pain.

"Ai damn you Pete !" Porsche cursed trying to soothe the ache in his...balls.

"Ohmygod ! I'm so sorry I accidentally..." Pete rushed out an apology. He made a face looking at his hand which grasped Porsche earlier.
I have to wash it, he thought.

_________________________________

"I swear to god I'm never holding you ever again when you're getting an injection. You almost killed my junior" Porsche grumbled walking in a limping manner.

Pete grimaced as he heard his friend.
"I also hope that never happens" he said shivering.

Porsche looked at him skeptically .
"You're acting like you're disgusted of my dick" he gave Pete side eyes.

"That's because I am!" Pete exclaimed running into someone and hitting his freshly injected arm in the process.

"Ow!"

A rough hand held him by the waist , preventing him from falling on the floor face first.

"I'm sor-" Pete was about to apologise when the person he bumped into asked, "Are you okay?"

Pete lifted his face and saw Vegas staring at him with what seemed concern in his eyes. He realised that the taller's hand was still on his waist. He instantly straightened himself and bowed slightly.

"I-I am okay t-thank you"

Vegas's eyes skimmed over Pete's arm where a cotton ball was pressed and a red spot could be seen.

"I'm sorry, hope I didn't hurt you there" Vegas said pointing at Pete's arm .

"N-no, I should watch where I'm going" Pete stated looking at the floor.

"Be careful" Vegas patted Pete's other shoulder softly then walked away.

Porsche, who witnessed the scene without saying a word, cried out loudly, "Wow! Did he just say sorry?! Did someone kidnap the real him ?!!"

Then Porsche looked at a blushing Pete, who was oddly quiet, "Oi you aren't telling me something and I can feel it"

"W-what? I-I'm not h-hiding anything in the first place" Pete said quickly walking away from Porsche.

I wanna pet him 😭 he's so cute 💕