Chapter 80

Author's pov

"And why did you open the door using so much power? I fell on my hands and knees" Pete complained glaring at the older.

Porsche laughed.

"Wait wait....that isn't your shirt" Pete stated narrowing his eyes. Porsche stopped chuckling.

"Ahem...you aren't wearing your own clothes either"

"It doesn't matter. Tell me who....you know" Pete made hand gestures with a perverted smile.

"Haha....what do you mean?" Porsche asked.

Pete came close and the taller backed away. His eyes widened as he saw bite marks all over Porsche's neck.

"You ! Oh my god! Who is it ?!" Pete exclaimed.

"Would you believe me if I say that I burned myself with a hair curler?" Porsche questioned with a half smile.

Pete gave him a look that clearly said stop-your-bullcrap.

"Okay! Don't believe me" Porsche rolled his eyes and limped to the sofa.

"Oh fuck.." he sat down with a wince.

"Come on tell me who is it. I'll keep it a secret" Pete fluttered his eyelashes.
He also squeaked in pain as he sat beside his friend.

"Pftt- you got railed by Vegas again?"

"Not fair, you already know about him. But I don't know about yours"

"Can't you guess? Who wears dark red the most in this house?" Porsche hinted .

Pete's expression suddenly morphed into one of realisation .

"That means all those times you came back shaking...." Pete uttered in pure horror.

Porsche burst out laughing.
"And you're realising it now hahaha you're so naive Pete" he clapped his hands.

"How am I supposed to know that Mr. Kinn is your secret lover" Pete grumbled.

"Right you have such an innocent mind after all" Porsche said, getting hit by the shorter in return.

A silence fell over the two friends as they sat there. Pete decided to break it as he asked, "Porsche.."

"Yes ?"

"Do you love Mr. Kinn ?"

"....yes..very much" Porsche smiled remembering how he fell for the said man.

"How...how did you find out that you love him ?"

"The first flicker of love, when you fall head over heels for someone, often seems more like infatuation, complete with plenty of excitement and nervousness" Porsche replied looking up at the celling.

"You feel charged and euphoric around them. Your heart beats faster for them. You can't wait to see them again, even when they've just left. Everything feels exciting and new. You don't mind making sacrifices for them. And lastly...the sex feels amazing with the person you love" Porsche said the last line with more enthusiasm .

"Ah! You just had to ruin such an aesthetic answer" Pete facepalmed.

"But why are you asking?" Porsche ventured.

"Uh...just curious..nothing else" Pete scratched his head looking anywhere but at Porsche.

"He he...hehehe oh~ my innocent boy has fallen in love ~" Porsche sang, pulling the younger in a bone crushing hug.

"P-porsche you're c-choking me" Pete struggled in his tight hold.

"Come here. Lemme give you a few kisses" the older said puckering his lips like a duck and making smooching sounds.

"Ew ! Hahaha noo! Go away" Pete's laugh echoed in the room as the two friends goofed around.

There are two types of people:

Bible looks hawt tho- I mean he always looks hot 😭😭🤌🏼