Chapter 79

Author's pov

" 'Similar' because I can never capture your beauty in a mere painting"

Vegas heard Pete taking a sharp breath and smiled to himself. The little one was just as infatuated as he was. His hands trailed down and rested over the curve of Pete's waist.

"You know....I'm a very complicated yet simple man. Others always find it hard to understand me and that is normal. Because I never reveal my all to them" Vegas stopped as his hands encircled Pete's waist like a python.

"But you bring out sides of me that I myself have never seen. I don't know what you're making me feel....but I don't hate it"

Vegas pressed the smaller on his bare chest. Both of them were feeling a warm fuzzy feeling in the pit of their stomachs.

"Most of the time I'm certain about the thing I want....now I don't even recognise my own self"

"I...I don't understand what you're saying, Mr. Vegas.." Pete said. But deep down he knew what Vegas was trying to indicate. He himself was confused regarding the feelings that was slowly growing in his heart for Vegas.

Vegas turned him around to face him. Pete's soft cheeks were tinted red. The older gently held his chin between his thumb and index finger and gazed at him like he was the most precious gem in the whole world.

Vegas then wordlessly leaned down and captured Pete's inviting warm lips with his own. Pete felt fireworks erupting inside his belly. He grabbed Vegas's shoulders out of instinct. The older's lips glided over his own, smoothly. Pete somehow felt more connected to Vegas. He felt relaxed in the older's arms.

"Hope I'm not the only one feeling this way Pete" Vegas mumbled pulling away from the kiss. A string of saliva attached to both of their bottom lips.

"M-mr. Vegas y-your food..." Pete said barely above a whisper to change the subject.

"Just call me Vegas when we're alone" Vegas said burying his face in Pete's neck.

Pete was shell-shocked. This was a privilege only the members of the Theerapanyakul family get.

"U-uhm o-okay"

"Okay what ?" Vegas asked still rubbing his face on the crock of Pete's neck.

"O-okay Ve-vegas" Pete said cringing at his own voice. Why is he so awkward?

Vegas chuckled and let go of him.

"I-I will go now" Pete said hastily bowing and leaving the room. He needs to scream badly.

__________________________________

Inside him and Porsche's room, Pete was leaning on the door. His legs were wobbling and ears were on fire. This clingy side of Vegas is hard to digest.

"AHHHHH!" he screamed covering his red face. He wasn't overthinking, was he ? Vegas does feel something for him.

But all this excitement evaporated as soon as someone pushed the door open with force.

"Ow..." Pete fell on all fours.

"Pete, I love you but you're like a younger brother to me and I prefer to be the bottom so no need to present yourself" Porsche said getting inside.

Pete quickly stood up.

"What kind of drugs did you do early in the morning?" Pete pointed an accusing finger at his friend.

"Eh ? Me ? Hah! How could you even think that low of me?" Porsche sobbed dramatically.

The pant is so tight near his peach 😭😭