Chapter 13

Author's pov

Pete poked his head out of the bathroom and saw his saviour sitting on the sofa he sat earlier, with a medical kit.

"You're done ?" The older asked. Pete nodded his head.

"Great, please come here so that I can treat your wounds and bruises"

Pete slowly got out of the bathroom and walked to the sofa. Porsche gestured him to sit with his back facing the older.

"This might sting a little" Porsche said before applying the medicine on Pete. The smaller winced as the ointment made contact with his wounded skin.

Soon he was all patched up and was feeling a lot better than before. His face wasn't too damaged, a cut on the side of his lips, one on the side of his forehead and one on his cheekbone with a small bruise . Porsche treated them gently and put bandaids on them.

"Let me get some clothes for you" The slightly tanned man said getting up from the sofa. He came back with a blue sweatshirt and black sweatpants.

"They'll be a little large on you but it's the best for your bruises" Porsche said handing Pete his clothes.

"You can go to the bedroom to change. It's that way" Porsche instructed pointing towards another door. Pete nodded and got up to go to the bedroom to change.

_______________________________

He came out wearing the clothes Porsche gave him. They were a lot bigger on his tiny self. He was basically swiming in  those. He folded the sweatpant near his waist a bit to prevent himself from tripping and falling. The sweatshirt gave him sweatpaws ;  only the tips of his fingers could be seen.

Porsche was waiting for Pete to come out . He brought a plate of food when Pete went inside his bedroom to change. He smiled awkwardly seeing Pete.

"Well the clothes are quite...big.."

"Yeah but they are comfortable. Thank you very much for saving me and for doing all this" Pete said quietly with a soft smile.

"Please don't mention it. It's the least I can do after what you've gone through" Porsche said looking gloomy.

"I didn't get your name. May I know what is it ?" Pete asked .

"Porsche Phachara Kittisawat . Just call me Porsche" Porsche introduced himself. Pete made an 'oh' sound in acknowledgement.

"I'm Pete but you already know my name I guess?" Pete joked lightheartedly. The other man chuckled at the response.

Then suddenly Pete's stomach made a grumbling sound making his cheeks go red in embarrassment. He put his hands on his stomach as if trying to hide it. Porsche's eyes lit up.

"Oh come here. I brought food for you. Eat it before it gets cold" He called.

Pete didn't need to be told twice. Walking to the sofa, he sat down and picked up the plate full of food from the table infront of the sofa. Gosh! He haven't eaten anything for so long .

"Here are some painkillers. Take one after you're done eating" Porsche said putting the pack of medicine on the table. Pete nodded in reply he was busy devouring the food. He felt immensely grateful to the older male. He was feeling nauseous because of hunger. Now he's eating to his heart's content.

The fact that this baby has sweatpaws in real life, is purely devastating 😭💘