Chapter 55

Author's pov

"Qui dopo tanto tempo" the boss of the Italian mafia said.

The middle aged blonde guy laughed uneasily.
"Ahhaha yes sir, it's been a long time since you came here"

"So this is the young man whose profile you sent me, I suppose" The grey haired man spoke gesturing at Vegas. He had a thick Italian accent.

"Yes sir, this is Mr. Akkaphan Sumettikul. He's been in the buisness of drugs for many years now" the blonde introduced.

"It's a pleasure to meet you Mr. Sumettikul. I'm- "

"Vincent Genovese" Vegas blurted out before the older man could say it.

The head of the Italians looked impressed.

"You are a renowned man in this line Mr. Genovese" Vegas said running a hand over Pete's smooth thigh and occasionally playing with the thigh chain.

"Mm..you've got quite the connection I see. Not many people know my name" the old man chuckled.

"I've got many things up my sleeve. From different type of drugs to the deadliest weapons" Vegas's wandering hand went to Pete's waist again .

"This guy is interesting. I like your energy" said Genovese and Vegas smirked.

"So how about we talk about the real deal now ?" Vegas asked.

The old man grunted in response.

"Wait for me outside near the bar sweetheart" Vegas said to Pete patting the small of his back. The smaller nodded and got up from Vegas's lap.

"Nice taste you've got in women. She's extremely eye-catching" the disgusting old man commented. His grin irritated Vegas more than it should.

He gave a tight smile as his right eye twitched. He spared a look at Big who made eye contact with him.

"Well then let me show you the.......papers" just when Vegas finished his words the whole room fell silent. Big was standing behind Genovese's couch, holding a gun at his head. The guards of the Italians pointed their gun at the other party in an instant.
Vegas's body guards didn't waste a second to take all of them down.

"Smith you betrayer!" Vincent gritted out looking at the blonde who himself had a gun pointed at his head.

"Sumettikul...you are messing with the wrong guy" he said, anger evident in his voice.

"How did you manage to be alive till now while being this careless?" Vegas said slowly getting up from his place.

"More importantly how did you manage to kill my parents" He leaned near the older's face with a formidable expression.

Confusion flashed on Vincent's face.

"Who are you?"

"Remember, nine years ago you attacked the minor family of the Theerapanyakul clan to kill Gun Theerapanyakul?"

"I am Vegas Koravit Theerapanyakul, his son" Vegas stated smiling like a killer.

Vincent's eyes widened in realisation.

"L-look we can fix this. Don't make any decision in the heat of- UGH!"

A punch landed on his cheek in the middle of his pronouncement. He coughed and two molar teeth came out along with blood. Vegas grabbed his collar and spoke, "YOU THINK YOU CAN UNDO MY PARENTS' DEATH?! HUH ?! YOU BASTERD!"

Some more powerful blows landed on the other's face.

"I waited nine years for this moment. Don't know where to shoot" Vegas laughed like a lunatic taking out a gun from his suit pocket.

"Maybe I should shoot you at the exact places where you shot my dad"

Vegas pointed the gun at a pleading Vincent.

Vegas said before pressing the trigger,

"Riposare in pace"

My mind is stuck at his slim waist 🙂 Ahh I'm so fu¢ked 😩

The caption he wrote: 🥺💙🌻🌈
The picture he added: 🔥♨️🌡️👅

Bui! You freaking tease !! 😭😭