Chapter 25

Author's pov

After throwing his money on Sharon's face, Vegas drove straight to a bar. He took three shots of vodka. A woman tried to get in his pants but he wasn't feeling like dealing with her so he drove back to the mansion.

Three shots of vodka got him a bit tipsy in half an hour. When he reached the mansion it was past midnight, the guards let him in. He stumbled out of his car.

The mansion was pretty dark. Almost everyone was asleep at this hour except the night guards. But Vegas's eyes caught something unusual. The lights in the kitchen were on. Vegas narrowed his eyes, hand automatically going to his pant pocket to take his gun out.

He walked cautiously being close to the wall. As the wall ended he pointed his gun to the person that was in the kitchen. Instead of blowing the person with his gun, Vegas himself got blown away by the view.

He recognised the back in an instant. Not a single person in this mansion has an ass like that. It was no one other than Pete. Vegas's mouth felt dry looking at Pete's position. The oblivious male was on his knees on the counter, looking through the cabinets for any fast food. Vegas had a wide view of his juicy peach .

Pete was completely uninformed about Vegas's presence behind him. He got hungry at midnight so he came to the kitchen to search for food. The fridge only had raw ingredients and he wasn't in the mood to cook. His height was too short to reach the top cabinets so he got on the counter. Nobody would see him at this ungodly hour anyway.

Pete was in his night clothes. An oversized white t-shirt which he stole from Porsche and black boxers .
His eyes lit up when he saw a pack of cookies. Quickly grabbing it, he turned around. And as soon as he did, he shrieked in fear.

"Ahh!"

Pete held the cookies to his chest . What was Vegas doing here, that too, at this time? He noticed he was still sitting on the kitchen counter. So he quickly jumped down . He didn't know how to get out of there because Vegas was blocking the only exit.

"What were you trying to do ?" Vegas asked walking closer to Pete.

"I...uh..was just h-hungry" Pete stuttered looking down at the floor.

Vegas's mouth watered looking at the smaller's exposed thighs and collarbones. Such a pretty pair of legs he's got. His skin looked smooth too. It was like a blank canvas begging to be painted. Vegas would love to mark those thighs.

Pete gasped when the taller put his hands on the counter, trapping Pete between the counter and himself.

Their close proximity was making Pete feel intimidated. He didn't dare to look up. Vegas slipped a hand under Pete's jaw and his face was yanked up by the taller's hand. That's it he's gonna get killed for stealing food.

Vegas glanced at Pete's brown orbs then his eyes fell on the shorter's plump pink lips. He brushed his thumb on Pete's plush bottom lip ; it felt like jelly under his thumb. His intense gaze was something out of Pete's worst nightmares.

"Um Mr. V-vegas..." Pete's sentence trailed off as Vegas abruptly leaned over to his ear.

"Don't ever roam around the house at midnight like this...or the monster that lives here....will eat you up" Vegas's lips brushed lightly on the shell of Pete's ear when he said the last part in a wicked and sinful tone. Vegas himself didn't know why he said that. Maybe it was just the alcohol talking.

Goosebumps of fear erupted on Pete's whole body making him shiver visibly.

Be careful or the incubus might eat your soul ~ 😈